• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Self Tickling In Restraints

CapturedDoll

Verified
Bondage/feathers/feet/genital tickling-

Ok... This may or may not work. And if it does work my account will probably get shut down for high traffic as it usually has in the past. Let's see... 'Crosses fingers'

Anyway... Assuming it works... My blindfold may look funny but I promise I can't see. And I did make a second 7 min video but considering how temperamental Dropbox is I guess I won't post it. At least for now. I did make clips of both on my tumblr under captureddoll. I hope you enjoy! :)

[video]https://www.dropbox.com/s/8504w11wd112grl/Video%20Feb%2024%2C%203%2035%2043%20PM.mp4?dl=0[/video]

Last edited:
Very cool. Do you have any clips of yourself tickled in pantyhose?

I just did my first one on Saturday and it's posted to my tumblr account under the same name. Currently I can't back Any videos up to save space so once I post something there then it's gone.

Very well done, especially considering the blindfold and all... It is amazing to think at what length we will go to get the sensation we desire, isn't it?
As they say: "The heart wants, what the heart wants." I hope that next time, you get this without having to use your ler side to get it.

Very well done, especially considering the blindfold and all... It is amazing to think at what length we will go to get the sensation we desire, isn't it?
As they say: "The heart wants, what the heart wants." I hope that next time, you get this without having to use your ler side to get it.

Me too!! But it wasn't about my Bf not being able to be a part of it... I just have always thought it would be a hot video to make. :) I for myself would LOVE to see people do this. I was very turned on doing this. And I thought people might not have thought of this as a way to turn on their partner. Whether it truly tickled them or not... One of the aspects I love about tickling is feathers. So just watching feathers stroke someone just turns me to jelly.

DAMN! I'll say it worked for me. Again,,,and again,,,,and again....

Yay!!!! That makes me happy!!! I'm thrilled it turned you on that much. When I was editing them for tumblr over the course of 3 days I got wet every time. *giggles* (and I promise I'm not an ego maniac lol- I just really enjoy being tickling and teased with feathers.)

Very sexy clip! i´m really turned on, seeing the feathers stroking your very soft and pretty feet. Thank you!!!

I need to clone you Captured Doll, like pronto! OMG that was so hot.... so hot...

It's official, I can cross "Watch the Hottest Video Ever" off my bucket list. Thank you so much for taking the time to make videos!

It's official, I can cross "Watch the Hottest Video Ever" off my bucket list. Thank you so much for taking the time to make videos!

WOW thank you!!!!! :) That really means a lot to me!!! You are most welcome!!!!

Wow! Thank you so much for posting this. You have got some very sexy feet. I liked how into you are getting so much that it turns you on and you can't help but tickle your inner thighs.

Wow! Thank you so much for posting this. You have got some very sexy feet. I liked how into you are getting so much that it turns you on and you can't help but tickle your inner thighs.

Thank you!!! Yes I coulden't help myself... *blushes*

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back