• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Self-tickling: Shower-heads and other methods

YouNeverKnow175

TMF Master
So I stayed at a friend's place this weekend where there was a detachable shower head. I experimented with it on some of my most ticklish spots -- waistline and feet -- and experienced a really amazing thrill of loving the tickling and basically being unable to will myself to continue it for more than a few seconds. I held the shower head close to the ball of my foot and toes and it was almost unbearable.

I've been wanting to explore my lee side a bit more recently, so this was fun....but it was interesting being both the 'ler and 'lee....it was like the 'lee wouldn't let the 'ler continue.

Have others experimented with this, using a shower head or other "tools"? Can you will your 'ler to continue, or does your 'lee win out and quickly make you stop?

Ah, the old shower head trick... One of those suckers, when switched to the massage setting and aimed at my belly, is absolute torture, and I can't take that for more than a few seconds! It's even more ticklish on my feet, but I can hold that for a bit longer, since that's where I like it... XD

I've also been known, on occasion, to take a hairbrush to the soles of my own feet, pinning one foot under the other leg and scrubbing the hell out of it. I can go for about thirty seconds like that before I finally have to stop and drop the brush.

Haha yes shower heads.

Is it worse than having a real Ler? I felt like feet normally aren't ticklish for me but shower heads forced me to laugh

Yes, a detachable shower head is great for self tickling. I don't have one at home. When I do have access to one, my ler wins out and I can keep it up for about five minutes. :D

I've also been known, on occasion, to take a hairbrush to the soles of my own feet, pinning one foot under the other leg and scrubbing the hell out of it. I can go for about thirty seconds like that before I finally have to stop and drop the brush.

I just tried that. I could only last 10 seconds! (but it was a good 10 seconds!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back