• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selfie stick soles Part 2.

NintyDS

Here's a couple more of my soles, as I feel people on here will grow tired of my feet if anyone can give me any ideas of what they would like to see me post feel free to comment. Videos,
Stories etc .. Within reason of course!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 411
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 462
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 474
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 774
I cant see people getting tired of these! :)

Would love to see you getting tickled!

The only thing you could possibly do better might be to have someone else take high quality pics of your feet right after a pedicure or right out of the shower. Very clear, focused closeups. Your feet are very beautiful and we are appreciative of your generosity by sharing them with us. But, then they wouldn't be "selfies". :p (not that I would mind)

I think we never got tired of your feet!
The Feet are not the only part of you which is simply beautiful.

Perhaps u can take some self tied pictures. In a hogtie or a other Position. Duct taped would be nice!

Would love to see some sock removal pics. Your feet are gorgeous!

Well personally I won't get tired of seeing your gorgeous feet. If you want to do something g a little different them my suggestion is to wear nylons....and then get in the bath or shower...then take pics of your wet nylon feet....I personally love that. Sheer white or Black nylons best..!!

Just my suggestion but to be honest I'm happy looking at your feet anyway you snap them.

Thank you for taking g time to take this pic and for taking the time to share them. I, for one, really appreciate it..! X

Pantyhose/nylons - sheer toe, suntan colored, the barely there kind are the best.

Then, you can wear them out about town, and have the eyes of all the cute guys on you!

(I don't care what the media and fashion magazines say, men find a woman in nylons hot as hell....)

Video where your feet gets worshiped; pleaseee

To be redundant, no way could I get tired of those pics and you! Shoe dangling pics are always a crowd pleaser.

i can get tired of everything else but not from your feet. Thanks. Try some colorful toe nails.

Fantastic pics, you look as stunning as ever. To second what a couple of other people have said, it would be great to see your legs and feet in sheer tan nylons/pantyhose, and maybe some high heels/dangling. Pretty please.

Id never get bored of them at all ; ) Echo the above comments re nylons! I personally would love to see a shot from behind a chair while you shoeplay in nylons and flats so we can see your soles!

Be like we are all at work and im about to start tickling your soles ; )

Amazing soles. Would love to see a point of view front shot of them being tickled and half or your face to show you laughing if you want to remain secret

I've officially done a 180 on selfie sticks, which I had dismissed as part of the social-media vanity culture --- this thread proves they have a very relevant function...

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back