• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

September 11, 2002

Ovda

TMF Master
On Wednesday, September 11, 2002 everyone in the USA who will be driving a motor vehicle is asked to drive with their headlights on during daylight hours. Though no explanation is needed as to why we are commemorating September 11...we hope more importantly to pay respect to the victims of that day, show our nation's solidarity and show support for our men and women of the Armed Forces. NOW YOU CAN'T SAY YOU DIDN'T GET THE MEMO!!!!!

September 11, 2002 is soon approaching. On that day, please wear red, white, and blue to work or school to show your support for those who lost their lives on 9~11~01 and to honor the heroes who worked to save them and the families left behind.
At noon your time on September 11, 2002, no matter where you are or what you are doing, stop, put your hand on your heart, and say the Pledge of Allegiance out loud or to yourself and say a prayer for our nation.
If all of us do this together in every time zone around the world, we will have a powerful chain of thoughts surrounding us. Please keep this going to your friends and family.
By September 11, 2002 hopefully enough people will have read this and will join together in unity.
God bless the U.S.A.!!!

Thanks Ovda for this post.

We will be having a memorial that day for one of our employees who was lost in the plane that hit the Pentagon. We've built a memorial park near the building she worked and there will probably be literally thousands over there the morning of the 11th to remember her and all the people we lost in that horrid, senseless act of terror.

Great ideas! The only thing I'd add would be to fly the flag that day as well. And, let's not forget those from other nations who were also lost. Though the US was the most deeply hit in numbers, this is a world-wide tragedy that HOPEFULLY brings home the need to work for peace in all we are and do.

Ann

I plan to fly the Flag and put a black mourning band on my badge.

Strelnikov

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back