• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serena tickled and forced to 10 ORGASMS IN A ROW

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
serena_10orgasms_tape01.gif

Serena returns and this time I force her to have 10 orgasms in a row! She is tied to a table wearing a hot red bikini. I tickle her armpits and body for the first 10 minutes then I insert the vibrator inside her bikini and leave it there to stimulate her vagina while I kiss her body and suck her boobs. This is the start of 40 minutes of intense pleasure and orgasmic torment, each one more intense and painful than the one before, and the 10th climax is like a nuclear blast. Then she is all exhausted and I tickle her body making her laugh and struggle and have the pleasure of kissing her body and sucking her boobs making her moan in pleasure.

The preview is attached.

Available right now at Girls Tied and Tickled for $16.99 until Sunday. On Monday 12:01am it will go up to the regular price of $34.99

Last edited:
Attached

For some reason my webhost is messing with the download, so I attached the clip.

The echo makes it sound kind of creepy, but other than that... fucking orgasmic!

I find the rope around the neck a little distracting. Not that its necessarily bad, but it could probably be rigged a little better. Other than that, very nice update.

From another angle

Here is the preview from another angle. Enjoy.

serena_10orgasms_tape02.gif

The echo effect makes it sound like a movie from the 60s where someone is having some kind of psychadelic trip...cool lol

Would she shoot for my studio? Could you give me her contact info? Is she 21?

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back