• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session 9 (4 1/2 stars)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
With all of the talk of the two big blockbusters currently taking up screen time in America, I thought I'd take a moment to recommend a little-known film that you may miss...but shouldn't.

It's a direct-to-DVD film called "Session 9" and it really is outstanding. I was engrossed right from the start as the layers of this cinematic onion were pealed away one by one.

The premise is this: Five men who work for a Haz-Mat company win the bid to clean out a closed psychitric hospital within a week. The win of the bid itself is one of the many side stories and sub-plots that suck you into this film. Along the way, the background of each character is wonderfully explored, giving you a deep insight into each man, but leaving enough in the cloud of ambiguity to make the ending a complete surprise.

One of the men finds a series of old reel-to-reel tapes of nine sessions one of the doctors had with a patient sufferring from multiple personalities. During each lunch break, he becomes obsessed with the case of this woman and her alter-egos. Meanwhile, each of the men is slowly going insane, each in a different way, some obvious...some subtle.

Reviewing much more of this film would be giving away any one of the fine points that are intricatly woven into this masterpiece of a story, so I'll simply say that you should take a run to your video store and look for this new release. You won't be sorry. Ex-NYPD Blue star David Caruso gives his finest performance since leaving the show and the rest of the cast works together wonderfully.

This movie has all the makings of a modern-day cult film, ala "Pi" or "The Cube" and is more than worth the few bucks to rent.

:cool:

i thought i was the only one who had seen this movie

it was pretty good.

this has nothing to do with "session 9" but there`s this movie called "series 7" you might wanna rent.it`s kinda like survivor but you don`t get voted off,you get killed.it`s shot as a reality show with cameras following around the contestants.this movie was pretty good too.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back