• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session at The Fortress Beyond (Formerly Chicago Illusions)

Glad you had such fun! :couch:

Thank you for the detailed description of The Fortress Beyond and of your session. :D

PS: What is the fee per hour for one Mistress? for two?

Their website is utterly sick! Especialy the "New Regime" page where the Godesses tell you about themselves and show you images of them in different looks that show off their dominant and submissive sides. The images of the establishment itself show the awesome decore that tu606 describes.

Very well put together! I'd love to visit this place myself!

Hi Milagos! I got the sense that pricing is somewhat discretionary with respect to your experience level and what you're interested in so I don't want to quote prices on their behalf. (Otherwise it gets into "I thought..." and "He said..." and I'd rather avoid that.) You work out the tribute with your player when you're discussing the session and they're upfront about it. I would guess they're on par with what you see in NYC but I don't know as I've never sessioned there. Sorry, I know that's not a great answer...

That's OK. I have no problem with upfront pricing that varies by type of session. :D

The only thing I object to is when they try to change the price in the middle of a session. (The dungeon where I had that experience in NYC went out of business.)

(I couldn't imagine being tied up in my underwear, blindfolded, out of breath, and being asked for my credit card, LOL! OMG!!!!)

Actually, they took cash only. But the idea was pay more cash or get no foot worship at the end.

thanks for the info; curous.....which, if any of the girls would you consider off the wall ticklish ? Just curious if you are a ler and considering to set a session with one or two which would be the wisest picks

Great description and great post - I'm glad you enjoyed yourself so much!

Alluring Miss Alana and Lovely Miss Lola are awesome. They have both participated in parts of sessions I have done at the Fortress, and really added their own special touch to the scene. They are both are obviously experienced, life-style players. I would say that Miss Alana has a more sassy, "smart-ass" type of sense of humor, and Miss Lola maybe more of a "playful" They are both very beautiful and very caring, and really get "into" the role they are playing. I actually once saw Miss Lola dressed as an Alien (quite a "hot" alien) and Miss Alana recently left me a tease & denial message that could almost drive me insane (since i am currently still locked in chastity) They are both so great, as are Mistress Sapphire and all her Females of the Fortress

Can anybody attest to any of the other gals. I am browsing their website. Don't want prices...but was it reasonable ? Also, for those who have played there, how long of a session did you reserve ??

I once emailed them asking about pricing... Found out it was too much for my budget. It's not extremely high if you have a good job, but it was $50 more per hour than other dommes in the area I contacted, and I contacted a dozen different dommes.

Also, a word of warning to those interested, don't contact them unless you are sure you want a session. They were very pushy with trying to convince me to come in for a session, emailing me for months after I had declined going in for a session. I told them they were more expensive than what I was looking for, and they kept saying things like "what if you die tomorrow" and "that's what credit cards are for."

tu.....one last question....how long was your session ?

I was considering seeing if they'd do a session tickling myself and my boyfriend at the same time. That's always been a fantasy of mine. I remembered reading this review when it was first posted, but I see it's gone now. It was a very glowing review, and I seem to remember the OP said he was going to have more sessions there. Now, I'm wondering if maybe the next session didn't go so well?

yes, it was a glowing great review with some details of his session. I've often pondered if more have visited the Fortress or other spots in ILL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back