• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session/Play apparel

NG02

1st Level Red Feather
I was looking at some of my old treads and thought I had asked this question years ago but I guess I didn't. Figured I'd go ahead and ask now if it hasn't been brought up before. There are so many questions asked on here, many directed to Lers(like myself) and some to the Lees/switches......I'll be addressing the latter. We are all pretty aware how the Dominants/Lers like to see their Lees, but I'd like to know if given a choice or perhaps just by chance, how do the Lees like to see their Lers?

Say he or she has you tied up...they are walking over to you slowly with that cute/sexy/adorable smirk on their face you love so much. Your mind is racing from being a little nervous, while knowing you're about to have a great time. The arrive at your side, above your head, or at your feet. Right before they begin, you look them up and down to take it all in.......what...are...they....wearing?

Something about a guy in a button down shirt slowly rolling up his sleeves sends an extra little shudder up my spine.

I agree... or just jeans if the guy has a nice set of hips/abs.
If it's a lady; I'm fond of sexy bra and panty sets. Tickling is hot sweaty work, and I don't want my Ler to roast!

When I got tickled by Tasha of Tickle Abuse, she had brought a skin tight red dress to wear, however she mentioned that she felt more dominant in what she had on which was a grey wife-beater and jean shorts. Given the fact that I was more anxious than ever to get tickled and that I wanted her at her best, I skipped the red dress and let her tickle me in that. But the honest truth is I spent most of the session with my eyes closed anyway. (lol!)
On the flip side, I don't think I'd ever want to handle a lee that's stark naked. It just doesn't appeal to me. Clothing compliments the body so well. Give me a girl dressed in the most broken in pair of yoga pants/exercise tights and a thin, slick t-shirt that only heightens her already ticklish skin and I'm on cloud nine!

Something about a guy in a button down shirt slowly rolling up his sleeves sends an extra little shudder up my spine.

Another glancing blow to my fragile Domly ego: apparently I've been doing it amateurishly wrong my whole life. Had no idea there was such an industry around it. Even a fetish, and an ode:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N_uIECW3xQQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N_uIECW3xQQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back