• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session With Emma M/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Emma has quickly become one of my most popular models. It doesn't surprise me, she is a gorgeous girl next door, not a model, and probably one of the most down to earth girls I know. It doesn't hurt that she is super ticklish, especially on her feet. I told her I wanted to tickle her myself, she didn't think twice and let me have my way with her. I start off with an impromptu filming of her feet, the tops of them for a change. Emma doesn't believe me that she has nice feet. I get her in the new Rack, toe tied and stretched. I start off on her extremely ticklish body, first her belly and then her armpits. She still isn't comfortable taking off much clothes, but to my surprise I found a hidden tattoo! I am starting to wonder if innocent little Emma may indeed be a bad girl in disguise! I go on to her feet and do as I please to them. She begs me to stop but I know deep down she kind of likes it.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• sessionwithemma1.jpg
    sessionwithemma1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 2,835
  • sessionwithemma2.jpg
    sessionwithemma2.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,438
  • sessionwithemma3.jpg
    sessionwithemma3.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,290
  • sessionwithemma4.jpg
    sessionwithemma4.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 2,009
  • Session With Emma Sample.wmv
    5 MB · Views: 2,414
Is there a way for the models to be tied sitting up in that rack? I think it would be fun to see them tied sitting at first, then film them being laid back and secured.

Looks great either way!

I love the way Emma says No Tommy No.....LOL She is one GORGEOUS lady and she seems to be extremely ticklish, she has the cutest feet too. I love her choice of nail color polish on her toes. I hope to see more of her tickled by you Tommy. Thanks for sharing.

wow ! that new rack looks great...a little tickle abuse and Czech tickling almost..great job!!

oops! I thought that was UK Tickling who posted that!!
Sorry Tommy!

This girl's feet ranks right in there with Megan Jones, Mandy Taylor, Tiana Cambridge and possibly Betty Page. She supercedes Cory Lane, Andrea Neil and the rest that FM Concepts has. What makes her so special is she seems tiny in stature but her feet are extremely shapely and large for her size. This is a good thing at least in my fair and bias opinion. She has a great on screen personality and her reactions to the tickling are woosh !

I believe this could be called another great review.

She is a great find and I enjoy the work you do with her. " and the hits just keep on coming ! "

Alpinegold

Emma's reactions are just perfect! Her laughter is the perfect mixture of innocence and sexiness. This new rack-stocks combo is just great! Love watching her buck around while her soles are being mercilessly tickled.

My take on Emma is that she's genuinely a good girl, but knows how to have some fun ;) There's a saying: "Good girls are bad girls that don't get caught."

I could be wrong lol

Emma's reactions are just perfect! Her laughter is the perfect mixture of innocence and sexiness. This new rack-stocks combo is just great! Love watching her buck around while her soles are being mercilessly tickled.

My take on Emma is that she's genuinely a good girl, but knows how to have some fun ;) There's a saying: "Good girls are bad girls that don't get caught."

I could be wrong lol

She is definitely something special, maybe gotta keep her for myself! lol

Damn...another clip I will have to buy! Tommy, you are officially the best male fingernail foot tickler in the business. I can't believe that it took me so long to discover this. Emma and her gorgeous, sexy, ticklish feet are as close to a '10' as you can get. I am not going to ask if you can top this video, because you seem to always surpass what you have done in the past. That is why you are one of the top dogs...maybe THE top dog.

This is so fuckin sexy. Love Emma! Will you be doing a Solely soles with Emma too?

A Solely Soles video with Kelli or Tasha erotically tickling Emma's feet would be off the chart hot. You would sell lots and lots of that clip.

Man, she is so effortless, isn't she? No wonder why she's such a favourite!

More M/F from Tickle Abuse? That gets my vote. Tommy really knows how to bring it.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back