• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session with Master Jeff [M/M]

MattRyder

TMF Novice
This one was from back in my university days years ago. I had put a posting up on Fetlife to see who else in my city was into tickling and if anyone would be interested in doing a tickle session. I got a quick response from someone named Master Jeff, his profile stated that he was a dom/master and he was a lot older than me (I was 21 and he was in his mid-40s). Very nice and friendly, we had exchanged good conversation and expressed that he wanted to tickle me and that it could be fun. After a few attempts (I got nervous and bailed a few times lol) I finally mustered up the courage to let him tie me down and tickle me.

I pulled up to his place and walked up to the apartment buzzers. As soon as I hit his buzzer and heard the door click, that’s when it hit me, the realization that I was about to get tied and tickled by him finally. He invited me in and offered me water, we talked a bit, about Fetlife, different experiences that he had, and ones that I’ve had. He even showed me a video of him tickling someone else. We went over boundaries one more time, which was reassuring and made me feel a bit less nervous.

He led me into his room where I saw the bed with ankle and wrist cuffs in the 4 corners. He wasted no time and told me to take my shirt, shorts, and socks off. I complied and I laid down on the bed. He promptly started telling me “wrists up” and “spread your ankles”, coming across as the dominant role that he held. As he was securing my wrists and ankles he added some verbal teasing, “so are you ready to laugh for the next hour?” (we agreed on a 60 min session with a short break half way). He also said, “you know I’m going to explore all over and find your most ticklish spots, right?” The psychological teasing actually started to get to me, what if he finds spots that I’ve never realized I was ticklish, or pinpoints my worst spots and tickles me nonstop?

He added a last touch by blindfolding me. I was now tied spread eagle and couldn’t see a thing. I remember feeling fingers make contact with my sides and lightly dragging down to my hips. He repeated his light fingers on my sides, and the ticklish sensations started to get worse. “Awe does that tickle?” He teased again? I remember trying to hold my break and to fight it. He kept lightly dancing his fingers on my sides, then over to my upper body and into my underarms. I found myself lightly giggling now, trying to fight the ticklish sensations, but I couldn’t anymore and remember letting out an abrupt laugh. He kept tickling my upper body with his wiggling fingers. He had big strong hands and not much for nails, which really tickled more than other sensations that I had felt before. He switched to some different tools: chopsticks (didn’t tickle that much), a feather (also didn’t tickle as much), so he switched back to fingers and tried different techniques: light spidering fingers, and dragging fingertips down my sides. Then he started counting my ribs, so rolling his middle fingers over each rib with a bit more pressure. And holy smokes it tickled. I remember trying to pull my wrists down at that point, and he realized he found a spot and technique that really got me laughing. He counted my ribs up from the bottom, up to my underarms, and back down again. I remember asking him for quick breaks at times, but he reminded me that we decided on no breaks until 30 minutes. I had no choice but to lay there and take the tickling, which I was starting to enjoy.

He finally gave me a break and took the blindfold off after 30 mins. Gave me a breather and a quick sip of water. For what only felt like 20-30 seconds, he quickly placed the blindfold back on and said, “okay, ready to be tickled again?” I just nervously replied with “yeah..”

This time he started at my bare feet. I’m not super ticklish on my feet, so he tried a few techniques and some tools, again the chopsticks, a feather, and fast wiggling fingers. It did tickle, but wasn’t unbearable and actually was relaxing to a certain extend. Then I remember him stopping and not saying a word, leaving me to nervously anticipate where he was going to tickle next. I suddenly felt light fingers hit my nipples and lightly circle round and round. I bucked..I yelped..and I started giggling. I felt him put more weight across my abdomen so I couldn’t move as much and he continued to tickle my nipples and would slip into my underarms a few times. The nipple tickling was a sensation I had never felt before. It tickled like crazy but my body also told me that it was a very enjoyable sensation. I suddenly realized that my member was starting to get bigger from the nipple tickling. “I see that you’re enjoying this?” Jeff said. I was a bit nervous from it, but we established clear boundaries that he wouldn’t touch me in any private areas, and he was true to his word. He did continue to catch me off guard with tickles all over my upper body. When the 60 minute timer rang, he promptly stopped and untied me.

We talked a bit afterwards and was appreciative that he respected my boundaries and overall I had a really fun tickle session with Master Jeff. Sadly we lost touch and I never did end up getting tickled by him again. But this experience truly let myself get outside my comfort zone and I’m really glad I made the choice to have this tickle session with him.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back