• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session with Prya F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
I am not sure how it was even possible, but the sexiest Indian Prya somehow managed to get even sexier! Now Prya is a gift to Brooke, she can choose to do whatever she wants with her, so Brooke decides to do a little bit of everything to her. First she teases Prya's gorgeous feet on the sofa, then gets her body. Next she has her on the stretcher and punishes her feet. Prya then gets in the new device and Brooke tickles her tummy and armpits. Finally Prya is in the Rack Immobilizer and Brooke plays with Prya's armpits with her tongue and also tickles her feet.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• sessionwithprya1.jpg
    sessionwithprya1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,225
  • sessionwithprya2.jpg
    sessionwithprya2.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,018
  • sessionwithprya3.jpg
    sessionwithprya3.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 785
  • sessionwithprya4.jpg
    sessionwithprya4.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,262
  • session with prya sample.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 2,267
She Gets HOTTER All The Time and So Does Brooke- How id LOVE to Meet The BOTH

I kinda see what you are talking about - she does look sexier in this. Kudos!

The only thing left to do with Prya is nipple licking and tickling and a forced orgasm :) But I think that she is saving it for when she will be older >_<

Prya grown up, but she still looks great and has great ticklish. The only pity is that so hard to find true Indian girl who likes go for broke with tickling.

Not likely she will ever do that, trust me. But we can still dream...

-- That's Prya for ya! One of the many many many reasons I love her is her sweetness & quasi-innocence. The fact that she doesn't do nudity is kinda like her trademark... I respect that...

Not likely she will ever do that, trust me. But we can still dream...

I understand :) some models decide to not do explicit or nude content. Too bad because I don't see too many Indian gals in the tickling scene; and they are quite the novelty :)

It's always great to see Prya! And there really is something different about her. On the other thread about her worshipping session, I looked at the first picture and thought it was a completely different person! I really did! Too bad, though, that she didn't have her legs strapped into that giant new X device. Did she not like the idea of her legs being spread that wide, or was she just not flexible enough for it?

*Sigh* The amount of money I'd pay to tickle the hell out of Prya..........

It's always great to see Prya! And there really is something different about her. On the other thread about her worshipping session, I looked at the first picture and thought it was a completely different person! I really did! Too bad, though, that she didn't have her legs strapped into that giant new X device. Did she not like the idea of her legs being spread that wide, or was she just not flexible enough for it?

*Sigh* The amount of money I'd pay to tickle the hell out of Prya..........

She is too tall for it, lol.

lol. I will do my best to do some gang lick tickling

May the gods of tickling bless you :)

BTW I've noticed that some gals reacts differently to the tongue...Prya for example she seems to laugh when lick tickled but for the worship video she don't move at all; so I guess that the tongue alone is not enough for some of them :) Brooke has a good technique where she lick and also tickle with her hand....I think that this is the way to go for a gang lickle tickle video :D

No matter what video she is in she always ends up getting LICKED! I must say that this does not disgust me in the least....Keep on licking that Indian girl!!! DAMN!!!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back