• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sessiongirls - Sierra

I’d be interested in hearing reviews from any other “tickle wrestling “ experiences from Session Girls too.

Sierra is awesome and well worth a session! Unfortunately, though, she is in Florida and visits NYC only occasionally, so you have to check sessiongirls or tempestwrestling's twitter to see when she is visiting. And 500/hr for new clients.

I had a weird experience with Sessiongirls. I had spoken to a Beautiful Blonde who was open to tickling and foot worship but she was "in training" so I had to book her along with another session girl who was more experienced.
A couple weeks before the session, I was told the woman I was interested in had to postpone for personal reasons. They refunded my deposit, so SG is at least ethical.
I emailed her about a month later, and got no response. She also hasn't been on social media since last Thanksgiving, and her profile's been erased from the Session Girls site. I hope nothing bad happened to her, but it's weird how she just suddenly disappeared

Last edited:
I had a weird experience with Sessiongirls. I had spoken to a Beautiful Blonde who was open to tickling and foot worship but she was "in training" so I had to book her along with another session girl who was more experienced.
A couple weeks before the session, I was told the woman I was interested in had to postpone for personal reasons. They refunded my deposit, so SG is at least ethical.
I emailed her about a month later, and got no response. She also hasn't been on social media since last Thanksgiving, and her profile's been erased from the Session Girls site. I hope nothing bad happened to her, but it's weird how she just suddenly disappeared

Sounds like someone who was entering the world of sessions, was hesitant and had someone more experienced accompanying her as she figured out if it was for her, and figured out that it wasn't for her.

Sounds like someone who was entering the world of sessions, was hesitant and had someone more experienced accompanying her as she figured out if it was for her, and figured out that it wasn't for her.

Yeah possibly. She seemed into it when I initially s/w her, and she had done a number of tickling videos. Then poof, she disappears. Maybe she wanted more $, from SG, and they cut ties with her. Who knows?

Those who have sessions with Sierra - willing to share any specifics? Does she let you use restraints? How ticklish is she and where? Many thanks

Yeah possibly. She seemed into it when I initially s/w her, and she had done a number of tickling videos. Then poof, she disappears. Maybe she wanted more $, from SG, and they cut ties with her. Who knows?

If you had not actually sessioned with her, I think there is a big jump from doing a video, where there are a few people there, versus going alone in a room with some guy.

Those who have sessions with Sierra - willing to share any specifics? Does she let you use restraints? How ticklish is she and where? Many thanks

I'm always hesitant to share specifics about another person, but I'm pretty sure she would not mind if I shared the following: she looks just like the pictures (i.e., amazing); very ticklish lots of places; and a very likable person. As I am not into feet, I will confess that I don't remember whether she's ticklish there. Sessiongirls page says she is visiting NYC April 4-9.

If you had not actually sessioned with her, I think there is a big jump from doing a video, where there are a few people there, versus going alone in a room with some guy.

Except she wouldn't have been alone. Her "mentor" would've been w/her. And again she was totally up for a session before she "disappeared" And she promoted personal sessions on the site. Plus I never asked her to be restrained. I would never ask that of a woman I've never met

Except she wouldn't have been alone. Her "mentor" would've been w/her. And again she was totally up for a session before she "disappeared"

Got it. But still, the point of being mentored would be to eventually do 1-1 sessions. From what you said, she most likely decided not to go that route. Nothing personal regarding you individually, just a broader-based decision. It's possible something else happened, of course, but I think a change of heart is most likely. And hopefully that's all it is!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back