• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sex and and city scene

toeslover

Hey did anyone see the "Sex and the city" episode where one of the girls (forget her name) was at the shoe store and the shoe salesman had a foot fetish? I saw the start but i had to go! Was there any tickling? She had the sexiest feet EVER!! PLEASE HELP ME

:rolleyes:

sex and the city

that episode was only recently in my region. no tickling there sadly, but the shoe salesman was certainly very enamoured with charlottes feet. for a programme that has contained elements of fetishism, aswell as plenty of barefoot scenes with the leads, i would think it about time that they included a tickling scene at this point. would be great to see kim cattrall reduced to hysterics by having her sexy older lady feet feathered.

Sex in the city clip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I just posted two of the clips in this forum

Hey guys,

I haven't posted anything in a while, so I posted two of the SITC clips. I hope that you don't mind Serena.

I hope that you guys enjoy them.

Barlow :cool:

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back