• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexual Fantasies

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! First off I would like to say that I hope everyone had a happy holiday, and say that I'm sorry it's been a few days since I posted, been kind of under the weather.

I was wondering what are your sexual fantasies? It's fine if you don't what it answer, I know this can be a sensitive topic for some.

As for myself, I have many fantasies, some based in reality, some not.

But, one of mine is: I have been in an accident of some kind, and I'm in a hospital. Fully cast from my neck down. It is night time and all my visitors have gone home. A female nurse walks in, and sees that I have got wood [trying to keep it as clean as I can]. Since I can't do anything about it [arms in cast and all] She calls in a friend [another female nurse] and they relieve me.

Now, before anyone says it. Yes, I know a full body cast wouldn't work for this, unless it had a hole in the crotch

They relieve you? As in they help you go to the bathroom or are you talking about oral sex? If it's the former then whatever floats your boat I guess. If it's the later then that might actually hurt you, ALOT as a full-body cast means almost every single bone in your body is fractured or outright broken. Meaning you moving in reaction to feeling pleasure = A GREAT DEAL OF PAIN!

They relieve you? As in they help you go to the bathroom or are you talking about oral sex? If it's the former then whatever floats your boat I guess. If it's the later then that might actually hurt you, ALOT as a full-body cast means almost every single bone in your body is fractured or outright broken. Meaning you moving in reaction to feeling pleasure = A GREAT DEAL OF PAIN!

Well, maybe a full body cast is a bit much, but, anyway, something where I can't move my arms so well.

And, yes. I meant something like oral.

but, to tell the truth. That is one of my lesser fantasies. One of my main go-to's is one that shows a little more loving on my part.

Here it is: I am in town, and have known this homeless woman for years. I am coming home from [something], and see her being beat up by some young punk. I run the punk off, and see she is hurt [not bad, a few bumps] so I invite her to come stay with me till she heals. This is done despite my friend [who is with me] telling me not to do it. My house is not that big, but I open it all up to her.

This one is more of a romance fantasy than sexual, but can go ether way.

Last edited:
My sexual fantasy takes place as midnight approaches at a vintage steam fair. I have added some photographs to give a visual impression of the setting.

As I wander along the row of old steam engines, admiring their mighty powering of the lights and the funfair rides, I see a young woman aboard one of them, her overalls covered in soot and coal dust - she's been left alone and could do with a hand as the boiler fire is about to go out - she beckons me up, we start shovelling coal, share a beer and a chat, generate some sparks of our own and eventually get the engine's boiler nicely fired up.

As the engine kicks back into life, rocking back and forth, she breaths a deep breath then leans back exhausted against the canopy support and says "Now kiss me". I move in closer, hold her waist and pull her back towards me. We kiss passionately....I slowly undo the zip of her overalls and gently stroke my hands down from her shoulders along her arms and back up her sides, causing her to collapse in to me giggling. She feels me hard against her and drops her overalls, submissively falling back against the rear support of the footplate, eyes locked on mine.... I follow the magnetism of her body and lean into her once more, and with the palms of my hands firmly on her bum cheeks and my lips peppering her neck we meet in the middle and make sweet love, rocking in time with the movement of the steam engine, oblivious to the throng of people milling around at ground level.

The atmospheric noise of fair organ music, squealing rollercoaster passengers, the steam of the engines... it's our very own orchestra... and the heat of the boiler is so warm that if it wasn't dark you wouldn't even know it was night time.... the crackling of fireworks lighting up the sky blends with the bright colours all around us and it's like we're the only two people left on a wondrous planet of our own.

(I haven't credited the photographers within the text as I can't be certain they'd appreciate their photos appearing alongside a sexual fantasy, so I've watermarked each photo with a credit).

Attachments

• 29183470792_58bf301614_o.jpg
    29183470792_58bf301614_o.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 7
My sexual fantasy takes place as midnight approaches at a vintage steam fair. I have added some photographs to give a visual impression of the setting.

As I wander along the row of old steam engines, admiring their mighty powering of the lights and the funfair rides, I see a young woman aboard one of them, her overalls covered in soot and coal dust - she's been left alone and could do with a hand as the boiler fire is about to go out - she beckons me up, we start shovelling coal, share a beer and a chat, generate some sparks of our own and eventually get the engine's boiler nicely fired up.

As the engine kicks back into life, rocking back and forth, she breaths a deep breath then leans back exhausted against the canopy support and says "Now kiss me". I move in closer, hold her waist and pull her back towards me. We kiss passionately....I slowly undo the zip of her overalls and gently stroke my hands down from her shoulders along her arms and back up her sides, causing her to collapse in to me giggling. She feels me hard against her and drops her overalls, submissively falling back against the rear support of the footplate, eyes locked on mine.... I follow the magnetism of her body and lean into her once more, and with the palms of my hands firmly on her bum cheeks and my lips peppering her neck we meet in the middle and make sweet love, rocking in time with the movement of the steam engine, oblivious to the throng of people milling around at ground level.

The atmospheric noise of fair organ music, squealing rollercoaster passengers, the steam of the engines... it's our very own orchestra... and the heat of the boiler is so warm that if it wasn't dark you wouldn't even know it was night time.... the crackling of fireworks lighting up the sky blends with the bright colours all around us and it's like we're the only two people left on a wondrous planet of our own.

(I haven't credited the photographers within the text as I can't be certain they'd appreciate their photos appearing alongside a sexual fantasy, so I've watermarked each photo with a credit).

Wow! That is sort of hot. Can't say I know what a steam fair is, but you paint a very nice word picture.

Oh well... I'll bite because this is just "fantasy" after all. Some day, maybe I'll have the chance to put it into an effective fictional story using the first person as pronoun:

I have a thing for this kind of skinny homo sapiens for (my) sexual fantasy: there is this very emotionless, mysterious, a total snob, almost mannequin-like, or robotic, seriously silent (sane of course, just not talkative kind), almost agent-smith like but not anything like Agent Smith in the film oh no... Man of course. Then, by some twist of fate the chemistry gets very highly charged. It goes on like hide and seek or indefinitely like masked encounter. Actually, the length of sexual tension that never gets materialized or fused is what interests me more than the bullshitries. Probably the main reason why I love doomed love affairs in fiction/films...

There you go! :)

Wow! That is sort of hot. Can't say I know what a steam fair is, but you paint a very nice word picture.

Thank you, I enjoyed writing it.

Steam Fairs are basically just large reconstructions of funfairs from years ago, when road-going steam engines would pull the travelling fair to the site and then use their steam to generate power for the rides and the musical organs. All the exhibits are generally the genuine article, having been restored from rusty old wrecks.

These days they are combined with other vintage reconstructions, music festivals, classic car and truck shows and beer festivals and range from small gatherings to huge commercial events.
The biggest one in UK is in Dorset and they have recently been commemorating wartime with a reconstruction of wartime trenches and re-enactments.

Not that dissimilar from a Renfaire in truth!

Mostly popular in the UK and Australia/New Zealand.

Cheers,
TTG

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back