• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sexual tickling?? and men

tommytikl said:
1) No tickling does not have to be sexual.
However, it is different for almost everyone.
For some, it is ONLY sexual, some it is only playful, and others it depends on the situation...best example...think of kissing.

2) They are on me!

LOL on # 2

That was quick, Tom! :bouncybou

Jason_F/M said:
For me personally it is to a point. I mean just a hug from a girl I'm attracted to can get the motor running. It depends on the context. But there is enough of a sexual aspect to it that I'm turned off by m/m stuff as it seems gay to me. That's just me though.

As for balls...not really ticklish there. It's more of stimulation spot.

*taking notes*

Tickling is a sexual thing for me...

...whether i'm tickling or getting tickled, it is a big turn on for me!

and i found out recently that my balls are VERY ticklish...i never realised, but lets say that i found out the hard way!!

ticklemonster99 said:

and i found out recently that my balls are VERY ticklish...i never realised, but lets say that i found out the hard way!!

*taking more notes* this notepad is filling up! :woot:

ticklemonster99 said:

Just how "hard" was the way?? :blush: :blush: :jester:

lk70 said:
ROFLMAO!!!!!

Sorry, I've been lurking around this thread over a week and I just couldn't resist that one! Some things you just can't walk away from! :firedevil

I am ticklish all over and it is sexual to me,whether being the ler or the lee and it is,for me,ticklish behind the balls,but I love being tickled there. :feets:

My most ticklish spot as a kid was me nugget pouch. Not sure about now, though.

And yes, it's sexual to me - though I'm sure it could be playful, too... I just haven't really had the chance to do either.

For me, tickling is very sexual. Seeing a woman laugh and "dance" uncontrollably because of tickling, firghting with her bonds... or fighting and laughing myself when a woman tickles me, enjoying my reactions... I can't even begin to describe what this does to me.
And yes, my balls are very ticklish... I don't know if they are my most ticklish spot, I'm very ticklish in many spots - but being tickled there, especially when I'm tied spread-eagled and can't protect the spot, can make me see tickling stars.

Crydun, take all the notes you need....

...my ticklish body is all yours!!! But, remember what they say about paybacks!! :evilha:

Hey Kis123...

...i was tied helpless and when the nails brushed my balls, i totally lost it...she loved my reaction and spent quite a while putting me thru total hell!! But i got very turned on...even more than before so i guess the "hard" way is an accurate assesment!!

I'd love to try that again!! (so tickle deprived in south jersey) :dropatear

ticklemonster99 said:
...i was tied helpless and when the nails brushed my balls, i totally lost it...she loved my reaction and spent quite a while putting me thru total hell!! But i got very turned on...even more than before so i guess the "hard" way is an accurate assesment!!

I'd love to try that again!! (so tickle deprived in south jersey) :dropatear

I have a soft nylon dashboard brush that would do the trick for that special someone. It's almost like those really fuzzy electronics equipment brushes you used to see to clean computers.

Boy, I wish I could find one of those-that'll really send 'ya!

You think you're tickle deprived in Jersey-try certain parts of Ohio like where I'm living! I don't even think you can buy it around these parts!! :cry1:

50greg said:
kis--- Well, at least not until you have me tied. :)

I see a hijack on the horizon-we'd best take this exchange elsewhere! :rotate: :) :feets:

It can be highly related to sex if it's being conducted by someone you're into, but it doesn't ALWAYS have to be that way. In many cases it can just solely be related to having a good time and just doing it for the fun aspect.

As a ler, for me it depends on the lee. It can DEFINITELY be sexual especially if there's a chemistry b/w me and my lee.......but even in situations where it's not but I'm enjoying the lee's reactions, it can cause a tad bit of a stirring down under, but not to the point where I'm thinking about sex. As for ticklish balls.......not sure. There was some experimentation a little bit in recent weeks....it turned me on and tickled a bit but not to hysteria or anything. Just a few chuckles..........I think it'll have to be done again to see whether or not there's more there. Perhaps the ler from the first time around needs to step her game up lol!

i can do tickling without any sexual actions afterward, the two don't have to be connected for me. i mean tickling turns me on but it doesn't have to lead to anything sexual.

and umm i dunno, i've never really been intensly tickled there

In your opinion is tickling regarded as sexual? and if so why?

also is it true that a guys balls are the most ticklish area for them?

I personally find that tickling a woman to be the most sexiest thing for me , that is,..to me it,s mostly about her laughter ,..and the reactions she has to tickling,..tears,..red face,..etc,..and i would do the tickle sex thing with her,..of course dreamers dream of dreams,..it,s hoped to find a woman that orgasms from the tickling,..and yes balls are ticklish , but i think that depends on how they are tickled ,..they are not like tomatoes ladies ,..you don't have to squeeze them to see if they are ripe.

In your opinion is tickling regarded as sexual? and if so why?

also is it true that a guys balls are the most ticklish area for them?

Tickling is sexual for me because I get aroused when I tickle women. As for the balls thing, it is my most ticklish spot.

I have a soft nylon dashboard brush that would do the trick for that special someone. It's almost like those really fuzzy electronics equipment brushes you used to see to clean computers.

Boy, I wish I could find one of those-that'll really send 'ya!

You think you're tickle deprived in Jersey-try certain parts of Ohio like where I'm living! I don't even think you can buy it around these parts!! :cry1:

I need to win the lottery so I can do a North American Tickle Tour... like Quagmire's Cross Cuntry tour (according to him Country doesn't have an O in it). I would start in Toronto work my way through Quebec and the maritimes across the territories in the north, touch Alaska, and down into BC and back across to Ontario. Then I head into Detroit (but not to long in Detroit), and make my way across all 50 states. I will need a stat of the art tour bus for that LOL.

FANTASY GIRL, I just wanted to comment that i'm ticklish a little on my penis and testicles when non erect! but when my wife (who has the sexiest hands with red nails) gives me a slow handjob and brings me to fever pitch then VERY LIGHTLY touches and drags her nails across my erection VERY SLOWLY, I go crazy. I have to be tied to the bed spreadeagled when she does this because I could hurt her by my kicking legs. She doesn't tickle me very long, then goes back to a slow teasing handjob again. She does this back and forth (handjob and tickling) until I have the most explosive orgasm which lifts my whole body off the bed!!! Then I'm totally exhausted. So, to me tickling is a sexual thing with me!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back