• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sexy Ass vs. good health benefit plan

kryptonite

TMF Poster
I was thinking about this the other day.

Which would you choose in a partner: a sexy ass or a professional with a good health insurance plan?

When I was younger, I would have chosen sexy ass. I would have thought choosing someone because they were a successful professional with good health insurance was a crazy idea.

Now that I'm older, it's the other way around.

The good news for me is that I just might have found myself both! The next several weeks will tell......:happyhop:

But seriously, I would've chosen the professional when I was younger, but for all the wrong reasons (security). Then as I got older, I hated professional men. Now I've come full circle and want stability (emotional, mental, and financial) in the man I choose to date.

The good news for me is that I just might have found myself both! The next several weeks will tell......:happyhop:

WOOT!!!:twohugs:

I'd still go with the sexy ass.....Choosing someone for a medical plan or a good carreer, or money or stuff, usually means the relationship will die off down the road.....and then you will have nothing as opposed to someone with a sexy ass....:gbtoast:

Stability. Most "sexy ass"'s are about as deep as a worm's grave.

Why not use your sexy ass to attract a mate with a good health benefit plan that can cover you?

That's my plan.

Um...

A relationship based on either of those choices is all kinds of doomed. The good job can vanish to India or Mexico and the sexy ass can atrophy and mushify awful damn quick. The person you can genuinely enjoy being around for years and years and years and years and years. And years. And not KILL them. That's the one you pick :smilestar

To be brutally honest, I would go for the sexy ass. I would sincerely hope that my choice in a partner would revolve around more than just financial security and physical sex appeal.

I have to choose between a great ass or a stable health plan?

It's the 2008 elections all over again!

A relationship based on either of those choices is all kinds of doomed. The good job can vanish to India or Mexico and the sexy ass can atrophy and mushify awful damn quick. The person you can genuinely enjoy being around for years and years and years and years and years. And years. And not KILL them. That's the one you pick :smilestar

Can you at least entertain dreams about killing them? :pweese:

Touché saleslady.

Heh, I agree with the comedian who says the wedding vows should be "love, honor, cherish, irritate and annoy" :cool: But seriously, you can't be with someone day in and day out for decades and not want to kick 'em in the ass every now and then; it's whether you always want to be the one the put IcyHot on their ass footprint that matters :ily:

i would not choose eather that is just messed up u should not choose a partner based on that stuff

Health plan. The sexy ass is gonna deflate over time anyway and I need to go to the dentist.

The boyfriend's got the ass and we're working on the health benefit plan.

There is only one choice

And that's Single Payer. Then you won't have to turn away the sexy ass for the stupid ass with good health insurance.

I already have the health plan. I'm not about to rely on anyone
ever for anything. I provide for myself. However, and I quote my
mom, "If you're over 30 and you haven't got a pot to piss in, you
can't have mine - go away!" :typerhappy:

I have nothing to add here but just wanted to say....

Best thread title ever.... :D

While it is important to find someone that is stable in their outlook on life a partner should not be based entirely on looks or financial status. You may just miss out on something great.

Can't I be the one with the good health plan and keep the lady with the sexy ass? :D

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back