• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sexyfelines pics A Warning

Not to be a smart-ass, but why would you say something like that? Being a guy, I've never had the urge to say "Suck my tits" or "Lick my snatch." I knew a girl that would talk like that and I asked her why and she really couldn't give an articulate answer. "I dunno... cuz..."

By the way, real or not, I dig your signatures. If that's you, you're very attractive.

Hahah, I'm from Jersey.. the shore to be precise. It's natural to talk like that, for me. And thank you, it really is me.. I have 100s more to prove it. :)

Hahah, I'm from Jersey.. the shore to be precise. It's natural to talk like that, for me. And thank you, it really is me.. I have 100s more to prove it. :)

Show me.

morphs-pic.gif

The internet! Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.

This has got to be, without a doubt, the best AND worst thread ever! It's so pointless that it actually makes a point: Starting threads like this is what happens when you have too much time and not enough life to live!

Don't you just hate that?

You start chatting with some girl on the internet, she sounds really hot and like she's pretty dirty in the sack so you find out where she lives, get in your van, turn up at her place and you look through the window and see some guy who looks like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force and there you are thinking, "well what the hell am I supposed to do with all this chloroform and duct tape now?"

It's the living end!

You start chatting with some girl on the internet, she sounds really hot and like she's pretty dirty in the sack so you find out where she lives, get in your van, turn up at her place and you look through the window and see some guy who looks like Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force and there you are thinking, "well what the hell am I supposed to do with all this chloroform and duct tape now?"

It's the living end!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh. And just so everyone knows, I Tineyed one of Primetime's pics. He's not "Primetime", he's some dude named "Kobe".

You've been warned. :beer:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh. And just so everyone knows, I Tineyed one of Primetime's pics. He's not "Primetime", he's some dude named "Kobe".

You've been warned. :beer:

Damn! And I was just about to PM him for an autogragh!

The hurt....the pain....the heartache....the betrayal....I just need a minute....!

It's the living end!

I'm sure there's a girl you could kidnap down the street or something.

Damn..... you guys found out!!! I know I'm a little busy with playoffs and such, but I can still get you guys some front row seats at our next game. Send me a PM and I will give you tickets....

Damn..... you guys found out!!! I know I'm a little busy with playoffs and such, but I can still get you guys some front row seats at our next game. Send me a PM and I will give you tickets....

yea, that chick in colorado knows what it's like to sit in front of you :)

Let's just keep it alive for fun.

"This is the post that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends......."

I've lied about physical features before. I once told a girl over the phone I was a 10, but when she saw me she said I was only a 9.5 at best. Guess I'm guilty of bending the truth sometimes too.

Just thought I'd add this in. Banshee tard has been sending me multiple PM's and I have responded with the following. Just in case he it tries to say something different.

"Hello

I have absolutely NO desire to prove ANYTHING to you.
If anyone else has an issue with me they can come directly to me
I am not your friend. Never will be. Therefor I am not going to prove myself to you. I don't think I should have to anyway just because you found some photo of me on a random non English site. I think you should take a step away from your computer, stop stalking my profile, stop trying to destroy peoples creditability and grow the fuck up.

I don't care what YOU think. However, I do care what people think who I consider friends. You do not fall in the category. I am thankful for that because you seem like a low life, boring sack of shit anyway.

I am now putting you on my ignore list so I will not see anymore of your ridiculous accusations and pathetic time wasting posts.

I expect you to post this PM in a thread. I expect you to make another thread.

I. DO. NOT. CARE.

Happy Trails

Feline"

Cheers

Now

sexyfeline admits the pictures came from a website. When did I ever say they came from a non English speaking site.?

So far as hassling anyone, I merely stated if sexyfeline could show me the modeling site he/she claimed they had I'd retract everything I said!

Oh yes yes, I know :D
It's more of the thought that I somehow don't look like I've hit puberty :sowrong:
Being called "dear" or some such, though, I'm used to :p

trust me, clipsey. i share your plight. i'm 20 years old and 5 ft 1, and i'm CONSTANTLY being taken for maybe 15 or 16. blargh.

p.s. sorry to bring back a dumb, slightly old thread full of dumbness and slight oldness.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back