• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shadowcat (mature readers) ;)

Knightshade

TMF Regular
It was early morning, the sun was just coming up over the horizon of Excalibur's Muir Island base.

Kitty had just finished showering after some early morning stretching and was getting dressed when her current flame Pete Wisdom quietly stood in the doorway to her room admiring the view.

"Well well," he said after whistling, "I'm knew I dragged my sorry night-owl carcass out of bed for some reason this morning."

Kitty dropped a sweater over her head and turned around "flashing" him quickly before pulling it down. "You're a dirty old man Wisdom." She said, walking over to give him a good morning kiss. "But I love ya anyways."

She paused, "I hope you didn't smoke yet, that stuff makes your breath smell like garbage."

He smirked, "You're safe, I'm trying to kick that habit, but being able to use my power to light up whenever I feel like it makes it too bloody convenient." He put his arms around her, and lightly squeezed her waist.

Kitty stifled a giggle, and phased instinctively. "Hey, cut that out, you know I'm ticklish."

"Well if I'm not going to smoke I have to keep my hands occupied somehow." He replied, teasing her.

"MMMmmmm..." she purred, putting his arms around her again," we could do what we did last night, with everyone else on such a long mission we have the place to ourselves."

"Bloody hell Pryde, I'm not a machine" Pete said jokingly. "Don't you ever get tired?"

"Oh come on, I'm not even dressed yet," she said, running his fingertips over the front of her black satin panties.

That sparked an idea in his head, "Finish dressing, I have an idea meet me in my room in 5 minutes." he smiled againa nd left.

"Sapoilsport..." she grumbled and put her jeans on. After zipping them up she pulled on her black socks, and slipped on her canvas tennies, quickly tying them.

She closed her door, and started down the hallway toward his room, she opened the door and Pete was standing there with a few of his silk neckties in his hand.

"Ooh, kinky." Kitty said, smiling deviously.

"It's not what you think sweetheart, I'm going to make you a little wager." He replied, returning her devilish smile.

"Oh, and what's that?" Kitty said, folding her arms across her chest.

"Here's the deal, I'm willing to bet that my wilpower is stronger than yours, and I'm going to prove it. If you can stand me tickling you for 10 minutes, without phasing then I'll quit smoking."

"That's it?" Kitty laughed and put her hands on her hips, "bring it on limey."

"There's a catch, if you phase, even once. I smoke whenever and wherever I want with no complaints from you."

"Okay, but if I win and catch you smoking, you're mine for the night and we do whatever I want."

"Deal."

Kitty laid down on the bed, "Ready when you are."

PART 2 COMING SOON, I PROMISE!!!!

Part 2

Ask and you shall receive...

Kitty squirmed on the bed a bit, getting comfortable, Wisdom started gently, but firmly binding her wrists with the silk, after a slight tug to make sure she was secure, he repeated the process with her ankles, taking her canvas tennies off in advance.

"Well mister tickle monster, do your worst." Kitty said, challenging him.

"Oh you bet I will, you see when I was with Black Air i observed some very fun techniques used to extract information from our female prisoners." His sly smirk returned.

Kitty swallowed hard, she had trained herself to instantly phase not only at any sight of danger, but as a conditioned reflex any time she didn't feel like being touched.

He slowly raised her shirt, just enough to expose her lightly tanned tummy. Without a word, or any ridiculous "kitchy koo" teasing he softly scrated her soft skin with his fingertips.

She tried to hold back, but a squeal escaped her lips followed by a trail of musical giggles.

"What's the matter Pryde, are you ticklish?" Wisdom said, starting to tease her.

"You know perfectly well I... heeeehahahhahahhahhaaa." He was interrupted by another attack on her tummy. Fingertips danced across her tummy with surgical precision.

She began to squirm under Wisdom's tickling fingers, twisting and bucking while giggling like a little girl.

Ever since her powers manifested she needed to concentrate to keep her molecules in check, or she could phase out of control and the reults could be very nasty. Over the years she could keepherself solid without much effort but now her mind was racing from the sensations, and every part of her was screaming to phase out of this.

He kept going, not letting her take a break to re-assert her control, his fingers went probing up her sides, poking softly at her ribs.

"AAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAHAHAAAHAAHAAAH!" Kitty was really starting to thrash, but not violently, Wisdom sat on her hips to keep her from moving too much. He took care not to tickle the edge or area of her satin bra, one mis-touch could turn the whole game into their more traditional brand of fun and he just didn't have the energy for another marathon performance this morning.

She laughed and giggled, but now that she couldn't squirm as much her urge to phase worse, for a split second she lost control and she felt her molecules relax, but her mental failsafe kept her from phasing unwillingly.

Wisdom finally let her take a breather, he looked down into her beautiful eyes and brushed her hair back. "There now Kitty, is this so bad?"

Actually it felt good, but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. "Pete Wisdom, when I get up from here you're are SO going to get it."

"Oh really now? I'd best not let you up then." And with that he started on her underarms. Kitty clamed her jaw shut, and tried her best to hold her lips together, but the pressure to laugh was building from the second her touched her soft hairless underarms.

"MMMMMmmmmmmppppphhhh....hmmm....mmmhhmmmhhhmmhmmmhhhmmm...." She was trying desperately not to laugh, but he started to tickle faster and he mouth opened and ticklish laughter broke loose.

"mmmmmmmppphhhhhaaaahahahhhaaaaahahahahahahahhahahhaha....n..no..heeehehahahha...tickles....tickles...ahhahahahhahahhaaa..."

"Do you give up?" Wisdom asked, not letting up on her for a second. Kitty thrashed her head from side to side, laughing and squirming.

He paused for a few seconds to let her catch her breath, but returned with a full upper-body tickle-assault, he quickly pulled her sweater up and tucked it under her head, pinning her arms even more. He tickled all over her tummy, relentlessly up and down her sides and finished with soft poking and scratching at her underarms before starting over again.

Kitty was hysterical, and her hips began to lift off the bed, despite him sitting on them.

"HAAAAAHAAAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH....."

Wisdom's fingers started to tire after a solid 10 minute tickle-attack, the hair that hung over Kitty's forehead was now slightly matter with sweat. She was breathing like she just ran a race.

"Well, do you give up yet?" Wisdom asked her, a slight tone of cockiness in his voice.

"No way," Kitty answered, catching her breath, "is this the best you can do?"

Wisdom looked into her eyes as he began to unzip her jeans.

Whoa

Great Work!! I Like Where This Is Going......:devil:

Ready for part 3?

Kitty bit her lip as Wisdown slowly unzipped her jeans, he gently teased the soft area just above the top of her panties with a slow caress. She drew in a sharp breath and clenched the muscles in her tummy.

Slowly he pulled her jeans down to just below her knees and without warning his fingertips dug gently into the soft flesh behind her kneecaps.

She kicked her legs as much as she could to fight off the tickling sensations, starting to giggle already. Wisdom kept up his assault, tickling down her calves, tickling through her jeans. She kept giggling softly, but didn't seem to be very ticklish there, so he began moving slowly up her legs, tickling and probing, trying to find the right spot.

Kitty looked down, finally able to hold back some laughter. "What's the matter? All out of tickles?"

"Not yet," he answered, and turned to get something, he picked up a long stiff, but soft feather and started toward her thighs.

Kitty knew what was coming and held her mouth shut again, as he began to lightly stroke her thighs with the feather edge.

"Mmmmmphhhhmmmhhhmmmhhhmmmhhmmhhmmmpphhhmmmhhhmhmhmhhmmm....." he knew it was only a matter of seconds before she broke out again, so he decided to push it.

"Well, this isn't working like I thought it would, maybe I'll try here..."

He hovered the feather above her inner thighs, just at the edge of her panties.

Kitty's brown eyes opened wide, "Pete Wisdom don't you dare tickle me there! I'll go crazy!"

He circled the area slowly, not yet touching, "Don't do what?" He said.

"TICKLE ME THERE!" Kitty said, almost shouting. And before she realized what she had said the feather was sliding in and out between her thighs, grazing her panties just enough to tickle.

"Nnnnnoooo...eeeeekkkk...aaahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaa...stop! HAAAAhahahahahahaaaaa...." Kitty went into hysterics as the soft edge of the feather tickled her sensetive skin.

"My, quite ticklish here aren't you?" He moved it faster, starting to glide it up the front of her black satin panties.

A soft moan escaped her lips, mixed with giggles as her hips bucked again, she was trying in vain to pull her thighs together, she was still very sensetive from last night and this was getting to be real torture.

Wisdom decided to take this further, slowly he slid the feather down the front of her panties, the tickling stopped, for now at least. Kitty was finally catching her breath again.

"Don't you ever do that again, that tickles TOO MUCH!"
Kitty said, she was getting tired.

"Don't worry kitten, you'll only be tickling yourself there now, every time you try to squirm or move, we both know what will happen." He stood up and got a second feather, then he lifted her hips, pulled out the back of her panties slightly and slid another feather down the back.

"Don't move now." Wisdom smirked, confident that this game was over soon.

"You're positively diabolical you know that?" Kitty said through gritted teeth, trying her best not to move or laugh.

Wisdom moved down again, and started to tug at her little black socks, she tried to flex her ankles to hold them on, but dared not move much.

Slowly her socks came off, the tops were slightly tan, and her soles her very pink and smooth.

"Hmmm... I wonder if you're ticklish here?" Wisdom asked, just as he started toward her feet.

An fantastically engaging premise, and an excellent read! Terrific work on this series, keep up the great work!

Nice work. A few suggestions though.

I suggest you edit this for typos when you are finally finished, and re-post the work as a complete story.

I also suggest that you submit this in its complete form to Luba Kmetyk's "Fonts of Wisdom" site. She's got all kinds of kinkly stuff there. So why not a tickling story?

Keep up the great work! I'm glad you went with Shadowcat. Mary-Jane would have been a rather predictable choice.

What's next? A New Mutants story? Featuring Dani and Rahne?

Hey!

Thanks for reading guys, feedback is always welcome. I know what you mean about typos, a great speller I may be, but alas I'm a second rate typist at best.

But, I'm glad everyone is enjoying this, hopefully I'll be able to wrap it up tomorrow.

Finale...

Widom immediately started tickling her soft heels which sent waves of giggling laughter from her lips, her feet flexed wildly in an attempt to escape.

"Eeeeehhaaaahahahahhahahahhaaa...nooooheeehehheheheenotheeetherreeehhehheheeehahahhahaaa..."

Never losing his confident smile, he moved quickly up her arches, gently, but furiously tickling her wiggling feet. His hands were beginning to tire from the activity so he reached for his old feather duster and began to brush her soft pink soles.

"Aaahaahahahahahahahahahahaai'm gonnaahahahahahahhagetheeee you hahahahfor thisssaaahhhheheheheheheheheahahaa..." Kitty was doing her best to act tough despite being helpess and extremely ticklish.

"Oh I don't think you're in the position to be pushy dear." Wisdom said, as he started lightly brushing the tops of her feet and toes.

Kitty didn't know how much longer she could hold out, her sex drive was one thing, but all this touching and caressing and tickling... all over no less it was beginning to... oh no! She felt an increasing warmth inside her panties, this was getting to be a serious turn on.

The giggling softened, and began to give way to soft purring between the laughter.

"Oh, starting to enjoy this are you? Well I wonder if little miss self-control can keep from phasing if I tickle her until she climaxes."

He propped the feathery duster against her soft soles, making another "trap" if her feet moved at all she would end up tickling herself.

Wisdom stood up and cracked his knuckles, and wiggled his fingers as Kitty began to catch her breath again.

"Pete Wisdom, don't you even try what I think you're going to do!" Kitty threatened him.

"What are you going to do to me Kitten? If you phase out then you lose."

Darn you Wisdom, Kitty thought to herself. And then he began his second assault on her tummy and sides.

She shreiked delightfully and began giggling like crazy, she did her best to stay still but couldn't help it, and she began to squrim again, causing the feathers inside her panties to tease her most sensetive areas.

"AAAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAHHHHEHEHEEEEHEHEHEEAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA...." Nothin ever felt like this, it was like being tortured and given a present at the same time.

He tickled relentlessly, but never enough to hurt, up and down her sides, he soft flat tummy and her silky underarms.

Her hips began to buck again, and just when she tought it was over he attacked the tops and sides of her feet, causing her to flex her ankles and brush against the duster, tickling even more.

He head thrashed from side to side, she was in hysterics now and couldn't take much more. She felt orgasm building inside her and it felt like her panties were going to melt onto her.

Wisdom knew what was coming, and lifted her satin bra and started to tickle her nipples and breasts.

Kitty felt dizzy and hot, and at this point she tought she might be tickled to death. What did I get myself into, she tought. If only she could phase and this would be over but her mind was racing and every inch of her body was tingling.

It didn't even feel like tickling anymore, every place he touched became hot and she felt like screaming but all she could do was laugh. Her vision became blurry and finally a mind-numbing orgasm hit her like a truck.

The next thing she knew her eyes were opening, she still felt tingly all over. A pair of arms were around her gently, holding her lovingly.

She wasn't tied down anymore, her entire body was so sensetive.

"Welcome back to the living sweetheart." Wisdom said, and planted a gentle kiss on her lips, which felt magnified hundreds of times.

"I'm glad you're all right, for a minute there I thought I'd lost you."

"Mmmm.... I'm okay, but don't you ever do that to me again." Kitty answered, playfully threatening him.

"I'm amazed, you didn't phase even once. I guess you win."

"I have to admit though, it felt really good." She smiled at him, "but my sides are killing me from all that laughing. And I'm going to take another shower as soon as I can move."

"Well," Wisdom said, "I can think of worse fates than being stuck in bed with you all day."

She smiled and kissed him, then relaxed a little and fell asleep in his arms.

Well guys, that's it. You know, writing this story makes me realize how much I miss older comics like EXCALIBUR. I'd be lying if I said I didn't sit and think about some of the comics that have come and gone, and the great swell of nostalgia I feel for the characters I grew up with. But at least I know I can thank the lord above for blessing me with the talent to write them properly.

Okay, I'm going to close this little rant before I get all misty eyed. I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did. And I'd like to thank everone for reading this and the feedback you've given me. I'd also like to thank this forum for giving budding writers a place to go.

P.S. - Look for more stories to come.

Ever foreward, Knightshade.

Wow

An Awesome Finale To An Awesome Series!! I Look Forward To More Of Your Work!! :cool:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back