• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shadows of Rome

naveltkltr1350

2nd Level Orange Feather
Man, just played a new PS2 game demo i got from EB GAMES at our mall..Shadows of Rome..its set in 44BC, right after Cesear is murdered. Anyways, you fight as a Gladiator..You fight more than one person at a time, you can pick up their weapons and take it from them..even has bow and arrows. Only thing not realistic..is that the Gladiators..are huge..Hulk style lookin monsters..anyways..great game so far..lookin to be released Winter of 2005. lets hope so! :D

the hollywood brother has not heard of this game just yet but the one thing hollywood brothers knows from working in the computer business is that release dates change more often than some people change partners or underwear. The hollywood brother is sure this game will come out for the holiday season but even if the vendor gives a date, it can be changed without any notice.

I own the demo. This game comes out february 8th, I'll probably be one of the first people to get it. I've played the demo like....20 times already. I gave it to 'SheDevil', and now SHE's played it 20 times! A couple things you neglected to mention: You can sever limbs/heads with a scimitar/halberd/great halberd, pick them up, and use them as weapons. If you get a halberd/great halberd, and tap the hell out of the 'square' button when in front of an enemy, you wind into a move called "Tornardo Maximus". The way you move is uncontrollable, but you don't stop spinning until the weapon breaks/you let go. You get an extra bonus for landing a fatal blow with someone's severed part, it's called "Torn Limb From Limb". There's 2 ways to take weapons, the second way I've only done by accident. You just walk up real close and start hitting X real fast, and you can snatch the weapon. think if you time it just as they're about to hit you, you end up ripping the weapon out of their hand, throwing the enemy to the ground and then you 'jump-spin' triumphantly. However, I've seen vids of the whole game. It's not all gladiator battle. In some parts, you have to sneak around as this stupid lookin guy with blonde hair. Then I think you get to play as a female gladiator....but Agrippa (the gladiator in the demo) is the main character. I'd have to say the most disturbing move I've seen so far is called "Urine Trouble". If you beat somebody so badly to the point of near-death that they drop to their knees, you can hit them really hard in the head with a mace, making them literally pee on the ground....they even leave a stain. Apparently headless men can pee. I smashed someone's head and got the "Juicy Tomato" bonus (where their head gets crushed completely and their neck turns into a blood geyser) and before they fell dead, they left a puddle of piss! If Capcom changes the release date, I think 'SheDevil' and I will hunt them down.

Played a demo a few weeks ago. Good, but not as good as Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. Now, there's a good thing.

I have the game now....yeah, not quite how I expected it to be. There's still all the same gladiator action, however, you have to sneak around as this little pussy called Octavianus from time to time. It's terrible. He can't even attack guards from the front, and when he gets attacked, he goes down in one hit. Even if the guard butts him with his shield, he still gets knocked out. You have to sneak around like Metal Gear, and either smash them in the heads with pots, or strangle them with pieces of rope. As for new things:
Little people. You have to fight midgets that jump around ninja-style, and stab you with daggers.
As for weapons, you've got. . .
Giant rocks that you can throw, Spear, Apollo Spear, Power Maul, German Hand Axe, German Shield (When you're doing soldier stuff, you fight with german barbarians), Roma Shield, Spiked Shield, Dagger, Sling (it's like a sling shot, except it's industrial size and one-handed, when you pelt people with rocks it dizzies them), Oil Sling (this splashes them with oil), Torch (to set oiled people on fire), Barca's Ax (big germanic barbarian that you fight), Valcross Bow (special bow with flaming arrows), Roma Sai (it's one of those sai weapons, but longer), and the Morning Star (handle with a spiked ball connected by a chain). Those are all I've seen so far, aside from Octavianus's rope/pottery weapons. He's pathetic. the only time things become 'easier' for him, is when you steal a senate member/guard's uniform. However, you have to walk around, and you can't lean up against the wall, can't duck, can't run. Guards will also ask you questions because you look suspicious, and if you say the wrong things, 2 things can happen:
They can just kill you, or be very suspicious of you and try to watch you. However, when Agrippa becomes a gladiator, you partake in alot of gore.

Last edited:
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back