• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shania Twain Gets It Good (part 1 fff/f)

tickler29

TMF Expert
Shania Twain went to the doctors office for her annual physical. The nurse took Shania to the examination room, and jotted down some preliminary information in her file. She then told Shania to undress, and that her doctor would be in shortly. Shania stripped down to her panties and bra, and sat down on the edge of the examaning table. Shania's doctor walked in a few minutes later. She said hello to Shania as she shut the door.

"Befor we get started, would it be allright if I bring in a couple of interns to help with your physical?" the doctor asked, "They're fresh out of med school, and I'm helping them get some hands on experience."

"Are they females?" Shania asked. "I don't want any guys in here feeling me up or anything."

"Don't worry, they're both female," the doctor reasured her, "and I'll only bring them in with your permission."

"It's ok with me doctor, bring them in." Shania areed.

The doctor opened the door and invited the interns in. After introducing the interns to Shania, the doctor had her lay down on the table.

"By the way the way Shania, we have a new policy. We're going to strap you to the table as a precautionary measure." the doctor informed her.

"Precautionary measure?!?! What the heck are you talking about?" Shania demanded.

"Last week one of our doctors was assulted by a patient. Now we have to strap all our patients down." the doctor explained.

"Oh, allright." Shania huffed, as she laid back down.

The doctor and both interns securely strapped Shania to the table.

"First we'll do a foot reflex test." the doctor announced.

The doctor walked over and quickly ran her finger down the bottom of Shania's foot. Shania bit her lip as her foot twiched in response to this touch. Then the doctor invited the interns to try. They both walked over at the same time. One took her right foot, the other her left. Both at the same time, they each teasingly drew a fingernail down the foot that they had. Shania bit her lip and clenched her eyes shut as she struggled to stifel her laugh. Picking up on this, the interns started scribbling all their fingers along the bottoms of Shania's feet. Shania wiggled her feet as much as she could. At the same time, she broke into a fit of girlish giggles.

"Ooooh, someone's ticklish." the doctor cooed. "Ok ladies, time to move on." she added. "Next we'll do an abdominal exam."

Shania's eyes widened and her pulse raced as she anticipated what was about to happen. Knowing that Shania was probably onto their little game, the doctor cut right to the chase. She wrapped both hands around Shania's waist and started tickling. Shaia wiggled and squirmmed as much as she could in her restraints, as she exploded into hysterical laughter. Smiles on their beaming faces, the interns joined right in. Shania now had six hands exploring her ticklish belly. Her laughter reahed a feverish pitch. The doctor could feel Shania's abdominal muscles quivering underneath her fingertips. Shania continued to laugh hystericaly. Tickling sensations throbbed through her sexy, toned belly. Then the doctor stepped aside for a moment, as the interns continued tickling. The doctor grabbed a ball gag and shoved into Shania's mouth. Shania shook her head back and forth in protest. But the doctor just joined the interns again, as all three contiued tickling her belly. Helplessly ticklish and unable to laugh, Shania was going nuts. The laughter welling up inside of her intensified the ticklish throbbing in her belly. Shania felt as if she could explode. Then the doctor decided to stop the tickling.

"Ok, let's give her a rest." the doctor instructed the interns. "We'll continue the exam in about ten minutes."

...to be continued

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back