• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shaving

trace1984

TMF Expert
females into tickling guys if the guy shaves his body do u find this sexy,gross? opinions,,,personally i like to shave everything from my waste down but the upkeep is to crazy ,to much time and hassle lol....bein shaved makes my legs sensitive though normally i dont feel much if anything on them, :)

I imagine that the responses will be fairly varied; some like 'em hairy, some like 'em smooth. And some like it in the pot, nine days old. :shrug:

I shave my body hair, and it might not be every girls cup of tea, but I couldn't really care less. If she's obsessed about how much body hair I have to the point of making it a point of contention, then I'll think she's being a silly goose.

That said, you're right that the upkeep is crazy. Sometimes I man up and don't shave for days at a time. :cool:

I shaved my nads smooth once. Lord, it sucked. I mean the first 12 hours, it was awesome. Most I ever enjoyed being fondled there.

After that tho, the stubbly spikiness grew in, and I couldnt WAIT for the hair to finish growing back....

It would take a seriously amazing, probably celebrity woman to talk me into cue-balling again.

Short is fine. As long as it is longer than stubble...

Christopher

yea

i keep up on the man area,lol........but my legs iv done idk 6 times and never kept them shaved more then a month cause i lost interest , to much of a pain lol but yeah i dont have the stubble problem but when the hair gets long its really bothersome

how are you metrosexuals and closet homos going to keep your women warm and cozy during the harsh, freezing, stinging, cold winters?? Do you like your women hairy.:roflmao:

how are you metrosexuals and closet homos going to keep your women warm and cozy during the harsh, freezing, stinging, cold winters?? Do you like your women hairy.:roflmao:

Who said anything about closet homosexuals?

Lrn2troll.

relax, dude. I couldn't help myself. This thread throws whomever reads it a slow softball that just has to be cracked out of the park. I mentioned closet homosexuals and now you're obsessing and manstrating. Get out of the closet and you won't have to nitpick with the bad vision one has while inside and looking through cracks.

My intent was for a good laugh... not really to troll.

relax, dude. I couldn't help myself. This thread throws whomever reads it a slow softball that just has to be cracked out of the park. I mentioned closet homosexuals and now you're obsessing and manstrating. Get out of the closet and you won't have to nitpick with the bad vision one has while inside and looking through cracks.

My intent was for a good laugh... not really to troll.

My original comment was mostly facetious. ;)

I hate ALOT of body hair. In general the less the better, but I don't like NO hair either. Keep it short and tidy :) Iz perfect :D

smoking pot

wait what?
Pot?!?!

DSCI1975.jpg

Purr!! Pot!!!

yall nuts lol,,,,,,,i have some metrosexual tendacies but not really,,,,,,hair is annoying get rid of it lol, and no i dont like my females hairy.ew! how do u keep your hair short and trimmed with out shaving it? refering to lets say my legs? i didnt get her post at all lol

I also go for short and sweet, but not totally shaved.

I have shaved but like others have said you need to keep it baldy or it gets really itchy. Yeck...

But being tickled just a bit after being shaved is amazing...every nerve ending is on fire!!

There is, in truth, a practical, totally non - metero reason to keep the short and curlies a bit shorter.

And it ain't looks.

Christopher

My girlfriends have had a preference for the bald look and feel so I've often gone that route. Besides, anything that encourages frequent oral sex acts is a plus to me. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back