• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She Finally Got Me

ladytickler1

So this past weekend, my girlfriend came up to visit me at school. She got here friday, and we spent all friday night up late drinking with my friends. When we were laying in bed (both pretty drunk, of course) I told her I was going to tickle her tomorrow, since it had been a while. She giggled and said okay, then after a few seconds of silence, asked why she never got to tickle me. I had no idea what to say, but she did. She taunted me for being afraid, and I finally admitted I was (I'm extremely ticklish, and she knows all the crazy spots.) She said I would have to face my fear after I got to tickle her.

So the next day, as usual, I got to tickle her. I had totally forgotten our deal, so I got her good...totally ignored her begging. After I untied her, she looked at me and said "Well? What are you waiting for, lay down!" After some bickering, I complied and she went right to tying my feet to the foot of the bed. She took off my socks and said I wouldn't need them, then tied my hands up above my head (I was face down). At this point, I was super nervous, and she knew it. Instead of teasing me, she dived right in and I went CRAZY! She got every spot she could, all ever, feet being the worst. Luckily she didn't go at it for too long, two minutes tops, and let me up. And to tell you the truht, I loved it. Afterwards I felt very destressed, and I loved the feeling it created between us.

Later that day, out of nowhere....well out of the middle of a makeout session, she simply said, "I'm tying you up again." I was already laying on my back, and she fluidly grabbed our ties and tied my hands to the bed, and went down to tie my feet. I thought of protesting for a second, then realized how much I liked it the first time...even though on my back I was way more vulnerable. Again, she didn't hesitate and went to tickling right away. The look on her face! I've never seen it! She loved every second, seeing me laugh like crazy and begging her to stop. This time, however, she was not so merciful and kept me going for about ten minutes, at which point I was exhausted. Needless to say, it has made our relationship better, a lot has to do with trust. She knows how much I like to be in control of a situation, and it means a lot that I trust her enough to let her put me in a situation where I am totally out of control and enjoy tickling me. Can't wait for Valentine's Day:)

Sounds like it was a great experience for you.

Congrats on getting closer, and learning to give up control. Not many people can do that.

Yeah, not many can. I second the cellar dweller.

Thats great i'm glad you guys had fun me and my female friend enjoy tickling each other but there is trust she first let me tickle her but then she said later that she wanted a turn at being the ler which i was glad because i wanted to see how evil she could be lol and she was great at being a ler.

Way to go, LT! May all of us here find our own tickle-mate(s)!

Scary and exciting the first time you're made defenseless against someone. Glad you two had such a great time. :D

Girl, you really got me now.
You know you got me really goin'.
Girl, you really got me now.
You got me so I can't sleep at night.

So I'm going down to her school this weekend, for Valentines day of course. She told me I better be ready to laugh, because she's not going to stop until I cry. The worst part is I know the look she gets when she get me all tied down, and she's pretty serious about the making me cry part!

Aww that's brilliant. Congrats.
Hope she gets you good on V Day. Keep us posted! :)

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back