• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

👣 She Ignores his Foot Fetish

tyler_d

TMF Expert
I had spent years getting rejected by Cassandra Brentford (5'4", size 9) each time that I met her in various random shady locations. I would always hand her my business card and ask her to model her feet to which she never followed up. One time at night when I positioned myself in her path on a dark sidewalk, she even had a pocket-knife ready to stab me until she walked close enough to recognize who I was.

I found out years later that she did not like feet at all and that the idea of foot fetishism actually creeped her out. She was even extra creeped out by the idea of having her feet licked as I would find out during my 2nd of 5 shoots with her.

Anyway, a close friend of mine eventually introduced me to her under much better circumstances than all my original encounters since he was very close friends with her. This led to an arrangement about making foot fetish videos. She was not at all interested in the artistic merit of the project, but was pretty enthusiastic about the associated pay. I've done many shoots with her over the years as a result of her latter enthusiasm.

Her feet also tasted and smelled amazing to me and the shape of her stong calves would always make me so hard. Whenever walking behind her in my hallway as we approached the filming room, I would secretly salivate for the flexing motions of her achilles tendons. I even asked her for weird things like face-bouncing that she would also do. Sadly, I've never had a chance to post any of her material until now and this is just a very small fraction of everything else that is unpublished. This preview segment below is taken from her 11-minute clip called: "Cassandra Brentford4 Cam 2 scene5". She knows how to ignore me like I'm some worthless PayPig.

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back