• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She liked the tickling idea!

chode

4th Level Red Feather
I e-mailed a gal i know the mainstream article that some one posted about "erotic" tickling. Well i sent it to a girl i know and she came over yesterday. When i asked her about it she was like, ok, sounds interesting. So she said lets try it. I was floored, it was so cool. So i tied her face down, arms apart and feet together on my bed. She was sqirming all over when i got her ribs pits tummy and knees. I asked her if i should stop and she just said no, this is fun. So i moved down to my favorite place to tickle. Her feet. She is a tall girl, about 5-9 or so and size 8 or 9 feet, very nice. She said, "um, you can leave my socks on" yeah right. I was nice to her feet though, since she volunteered to do this. They were alot of fun and then i did pull off her socks, she went nuts, especially under her toes and when i nibbled her soles. It was cool and alot of fun. She said it was a good time, she liked it. Very cool night for me, i just needd to share.
YJGFN

Thanks tummy. Didnt you say your a cheerleader? I am as well, i did it in college, e-mail me, we can talk about it, maybe i can get ya a scholarship at kent for it, we cheerleaders/tickle people need to help each other out.

Good work my friend! The force is strong with this one!

Thank you very much, and for some reason i think your right. Lately the force has been strong. Who knows what it is, the planets are aligned for me i guess!

Way to go, YJGFN! Sounds like you had a good time. I hope there will be plenty more to come for you.

Ann

Glad this article fulfilled its purpose! Another girl 'coverted' to the idea. Super! :)

Way to go!

Congratulations YGJFN, you make it sound so easy, just try not to turn to the darkside;)

WAY to GO yjgfn!!

Ya see what a touch of courage can do! Such a small step taken with a giant leap response and reaction and a Positive outcome!

Take heed the rest of you hesitants! Time to take that chance, yes?

TTD

i HAVE BEEN FINDING OUT LATELY THAT IF YOU ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD, GIRLS RESPOND BETTER.

i HAVE BEEN FINDING OUT LATELY THAT IF YOU ARE STRAIGHT FORWARD, GIRLS RESPOND BETTER.

THIS IS OVERSIMPLIFYING THINGS A WEE BIT TOO MUCH. Seriously, if a girl responds better to you being straightforward about tickling it is because a) they like you, or there is some element of attraction, b) they have grown to respect who you are as a person, or c) they have an ultra-kinky side of their personality, or d) any or all of the previous three. If it's d, then you are seriously in luck. But that doesn't mean that it's going to work that way with all girls. Regardless, way to go! :cool2:

If you only had a way

To make a mass mailing to every eligible girl in a 50 mile radius:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back