• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She undid the straps...

yea, only cocaine, i was planing to sell it so i could get my mom to pay bail for me so i can get this damn anklet thingy off

"yea, only cocaine, i was planing to sell it so i could get my mom to pay bail for me so i can get this damn anklet thingy off"

"... but none of that matters right now!" (feeling like I slipped into an Airplane movie) "what are you doing here? and why are you looking at me like that?!"

Things like this are too tempting for smartasses like me!!

I was so freaked out by the hamster thing that I hardly noticed when she napped the cuffs around my wrists. :)

Well so much for this turning out to be a tickling story. Allow me to continue the trend:

...with my wrists cuffed behind my back I was in no position to argue with the fact that she was going to spread peanut butter on my elbows and make me recite Hamlet's Soliloquy in Cantonese. I was horrified to see the giant rubber chicken which dangled precariously from the rafters by a makeshift rope made of dental floss (the minty kind of all things), mocking me with it's stoic expression. Just then a group of ninjas dressing in pink and purple polka dots burst into the room and subjected us both to their rendition of "Livin' La Vida Loca" on soap-water filled bagpipes that blew blubbes as they played. Oh how I wished the easter bunny would show up and save me from this madness with his sweet embrace...

...oh, almost forgot:

...as my would-be victim stood there watching it all, she felt a cockroach crawl over her bare foot for a few seconds on it's way across the hard wood floor. She smiled because it kinda tickled...

...But who around here cares about that? She quickly kicked the tickly roach away and noticed something bouncing around outside. What was it? Booty call? Orkin man? No, it was a damn Easter bunny! She wondered.."It ain't easter time, why the hell is he here?" She called her bro' Tyrone to tell him what was happening, when.......

....I had some more to add, really funny, by the way, but since I don't feel like "Going out of my way" to be kind, polite, constructive, liberal and politically correct, I'll save it.
.....What a pity. This was so much fun.

at that moment an evil goat man jumped through the roof and ate the ninjas while these little multi colored native americans did a european jig in a big blue thong that was made out of bologna. i noticed that the damn easter bunny wasnt gonna help so i bit my arm off and beat the goat king to death. hey he ate my eye. I NEED THAT EYE. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA }:-D :confused: :wow:

With her one good eye, she glanced out the window and noticed her brother tyrone mugging the easter bunny. After about an hour of watching her bro tyrone but plug the easter bunny, she decides she needs to get in the shower and clean her snatch in earnest preperation for a wild night on the town.:p :p :devil: :devil:

while looking in the book for a place to go she realized that the eye she has is not that good. having lost her glasses she remembers that she can speak fluent brail. oh wait no she cant AHHHHHHHHHH I CANT SEE IM DEAF WHO NOWS HOW TO SPEAK BRAIL HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :cool:

Just then she felt two hands grab her firmly by the buttocks. It was her brother Tyrone, he was inserting his love rod in her posterior orifice. :devil:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back