• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She wants REVENGE! (F/M Tickling)

The Bandito

Verified
Hey team:

After a long hard wait...Lotus and I are finally coming out with a F/M comic. (<-- possible innuendo).

YAY!

So here's some fun facts, and a couple teaser illustrations.

The sexy lady Lotus decided that with all the unfortunate gals that we've drawn in ticklish situations...that I need to do a comic in which a guy gets it just as bad. So she came up with the scenarios in this comic...for poor poor Peterton.

The comic centers around Peterton Poe - the well hung hero featured in some of the original Tickling in Space F/M strips....as he gets to find out what happens when VIXENS attack.

I know with the 40+ MTJ publications devoted to F/M tickling that competition for the most ticklish male is pretty stiff (<--another blatant innuendo).

But I think Peterton Poe can rise to the challenge (horrible toe-curling innuendo).

The comic itself if a non-stop deluge of ridiculously hot tickling...and other naughtiness. (<-- quasi-coy innuendo).

And it's going to come out in the next week or two.

Yay again!

If you all have any questions at all, please let us know. Always happy to answer them.

I hope you all enjoy the teaser art, and that the comic really rubs you the right way when it comes out. (<-- yup, that just happened).

And obviously the teaser art is edited. If you want to see the full naughtiness you need to buy yourself a copy of Peterton Poe. I really kinda like the teaser poster. It was fun doing all the coloring on this one myself...and it was a real blast drawing the gals from TICKLING IN SPACE again. I've been going through a bit of an ass phase. So shiny! :p

Can you name all the TIS gals featured here? I know Peterton can.

It's gonna be the biggest release ever...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the comic is pretty good too. (<-- shameless almost inappropriate innuendo).

Thank you all for all that you do.

Talk soon,

The Deeto.

Most excellent craftsmanship, Darth Garbanzo, most excellent indeed. Bravo.

~Crunchy Apple Bombs

picture.php

It's going to come out in the next week or two? You suck! Ha Ha. I'm really looking forward to buying it. It looks fantastic. Hopefully you make more F/M comics in the future.

Most excellent craftsmanship, Darth Garbanzo, most excellent indeed. Bravo.

~Crunchy Apple Bombs

picture.php

Thank you kindly, my friend.

(And that Darth Garbanzo pic is worth another 400 million bonus points, you know. I actually LOL'd).

I read your comment several times. But what I kept hearing in my head was: "Impressive. Most impressive."

XD

Seriously - thanks CAB. Means a lot to me.

(o)

It's going to come out in the next week or two? You suck! Ha Ha. I'm really looking forward to buying it. It looks fantastic. Hopefully you make more F/M comics in the future.

I asked Jim for a favor...and he just agreed. He will try to release Peterton Poe by August 5th...........of 2012.

Ha ha ha. Just kidding.

Thanks for the support, amigo. I hope you enjoyed the teaser art, and that you'll really dig the comic itself.

Cheers,

B

I really enjoyed the teaser art and I'm sure I'll dig the comic itself. I'll let you know after I buy it on August 5th 2012. Ha Ha. Just keep drawing the way you do. Great artwork.

Great artwork from a great artist. Now I have to wait for another comic to be released!

Your work and Ozzy's was among the first I discovered when I got into my tickle fetish and you two are still my all time favourites. The characters, stories, humour and, most of all, the hot tickling is why I continue to follow your work.

Sometimes, its tough being me! Cannot wait to buy, read and love. But the biggest problem is that the world will end in 2012. Any chance you could bring the release date a little sooner? Please?

I really enjoyed the teaser art and I'm sure I'll dig the comic itself. I'll let you know after I buy it on August 5th 2012. Ha Ha. Just keep drawing the way you do. Great artwork.

Hee hee. Thanks amigo. And of course the comic will be released in 2011.

I'm clarifying because I sometimes get taken seriously. I don't know why. :p

So yes...THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF PETERTON POE will indeed be released in the next 2 weeks (2011) I promise.

Ha ha ha. Thanks again for the great support, DENMAC - please let me know what you think when the comic comes out. Peterton Poe is sort of a test ground for future F/M comics. If I get a lot of support, then there may be more in the future. If not...then probably not so much.

Let's hope Peterton does well.

Way cool my friend. :thumbsup: Really looking forward to the comic. :rockon:

Thanks so much. I really appreciate both the support and the feedback. Please let us know what you think when the comic comes out, my friend.

Great artwork from a great artist. Now I have to wait for another comic to be released!

Your work and Ozzy's was among the first I discovered when I got into my tickle fetish and you two are still my all time favourites. The characters, stories, humour and, most of all, the hot tickling is why I continue to follow your work.

Sometimes, its tough being me! Cannot wait to buy, read and love. But the biggest problem is that the world will end in 2012. Any chance you could bring the release date a little sooner? Please?

Awww, thanks Marvin. I'm not sure I belong in the same category as Oz...that guy's got it all...but I truly appreciate you saying so.

I can promise that if hot tickling makes you happy then Peterton Poe is gonna be right up your alley. I did not hold back in this comic, and frankly...Peterton won't really able to hold back either. XD

And between you and me...the REASON the world will end in 2012 is BECAUSE of Peterton Poe. There's gonna be a second flood. And it's gonna be white.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HEEEeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeew! Just kidding. LMAO.

Poe will be on the digital shelves no later than the end of next week.

How's that sound?

Thanks again Marvin - please let me know what you think of the final comic.

Thanks as always for the warm welcome, guys.

More Peterton to come soon.

Lots more,

(deet)

The Bandito said:
Thanks so much. I really appreciate both the support and the feedback. Please let us know what you think when the comic comes out, my friend.

You are most welcome my friend. I love your stuff. :D

So will this be on the MTJ Publishing website? I iz saving my coins now :)

Doing a Happy Dance!!

YAY!!!
YAYyayYYYAAAYYY!!!!

At last - at LONG last - a F/M Lo-Dito comic!!

I can't freaking wait!!! You must let us know THE VERY SECOND it is available.
Too excited!

Yay!! :)

OH YEAH!!!

I am very definitely up for it. (<---over-used innuendo)

Steelballs: What? Peterton Poe?? That's pretty much the awesomest thing anyone's ever said. Thanks for that, mate.

Kurchatovium: Thanks again, good buddy. What a very cool thing to say. Yes, sir - it will indeed be available through MTJ. Jim is kind of amazing in that way. He never pressures...he never makes his artists bend to HIS will. I tell him I'm interested in doing a F/M publication - and Jim hooks me up with some amazingly talented people - and makes it all happen. I'm proud to call him a pal. Thank you again for your wonderful support, and input, Kurch!

Odalisque Queen: I mean Odysseus Queen...XD...Thank you so much for the excitation, elation, and sublime verbalization of motivation! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I too am quite excited about this new project. The only one more excited might be Peterton. Terrified. Cackling himself silly. And yet somehow excited. Thanks so much again - and I will squeal merrily the moment Poe is ready to go!

Kitzlig: HELL yeah! LMAO. You rock. Thanks for the support, my friend - and for the awesome addition of innuendo. The full penetration of all these innuendos will likely be felt for a long time to come. Hee hee hee. WAAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA!

tacoman: Thanks so much, amigo. I can't wait to release it. Please let us know what you think of the final comic.

Augustine: Wow...thank you so much, buddy. I hope Peterton Poe doesn't let you down. Thanks for the awesome comment.

Milagros: Thanks Boss! As a big fan, and cunning linguist in the ways of F/M interactions - I hope you enjoy Peterton Poe.

Many thanks again everyone.

As mentioned, Peterton Poe is sort of a testing ground to see if F/M is something I have a firm grasp of. (<-- uncomfortable innuendo).

Or if it is more of a limp market. (<-- predictable innuendo).

I shall not be too rigid in my observations (<-- wonka wonka).

But let's just say that in regards to support - keep it coming (<-- favorite innuendo).

And in regards to the innuendo...it's all fun and games until it gets shoved down someone's throat (<-- go to church and confess now innuendo).

Haa haa ha...heh...

Someone make me stop,

:p

Deet

Last edited:
More Deeto super sci-fi, perfect summer fare! Great to see all the familiar TIS lovelies on display… that new one's a terror, though! The gal with the Mars Attacks brain-under-glass, I mean; verrrry intimidating! She's got PP all a'sweat with terror, and I can well imagine that's not all the liquid he's gonna lose! Another must-have, fer sure!

tickleandtease: YAY! Thanks kindly. Can't wait to share.

LBH: ha ha ha. She DOES have a Mars Attacks brain doesn't she? Her name is Jar Top. I know...not exactly clever. But in a world like TICKLING IN SPACE, with characters like Dusty and Fluffy...how clever am I really trying to be? LMAO. I will say that Jar Top surprised me a little with the extent of her wickedness. As did Lotus with the extent of her naughty scenarios. But women are full of surprises, n'est-ce pas? Thanks for all your lovely support, my good friend.

And another healthy thanks to all of you for the love.

I hope that waiting for the release a little longer won't chafe anyone (<-- oh dear god make him stop innuendo).

But I didn't want to spoil the surprise by coming out prematurely (<-- sorry that's never happened to me before innuendo).

And it's my first time with F/M, so I wanted to warm up to it and not just thrust the thing into your laps (<-- be gentle innuendo).

I'll tell you what...when the whole thing's over...I'll cook breakfast (<-- basking in the after glow innuendo).

Can you feel the excitement building?

Okay...I'll stop.

For now... :p

Nighty Night,

B

Last edited:
sneakybear: Thanks, man. That's a really awesome thing to say. Much appreciated.

Rage: I appreciate it very much, good buddy. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Peterton. Hope it lives up to your expectations.

Thanks again everyone.

Look forward to more Poe very soon,

B

Hey team:

After a long hard wait...Lotus and I are finally coming out with a F/M comic. (<-- possible innuendo).

And it's going to come out in the next week or two.

The Deeto.

I can confirm that Perterton Poe will indeed be coming… out very soon!

So grab your rain jacket, pull on your rubbers, batten down the hatches and prepare for one of the most explosive releases to ever burst forth from MTJ Publishing!

Peterton’s coming alright… you can count on it!

Jim
MTJ Publishing

I can confirm that Perterton Poe will indeed be coming… out very soon!

So grab your rain jacket, pull on your rubbers, batten down the hatches and prepare for one of the most explosive releases to ever burst forth from MTJ Publishing!

Peterton’s coming alright… you can count on it!

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Oh man - you realize they're gonna have to separate the two of us by the time this comic hits the shelves. We aren't gonna be allowed to sit together anymore.

XD

LMAO - you crack me up, amigo.

Yes yes...this comic has been in production for so many months that I think Poe is dying for it to finally be released (the comic of course). It's been a long time coming. (the comic again - of course). And I have to say that if this release is as powerful as I think it's gonna be, then Peterton Poe might have several more big releases coming in the future (for comics...oooooooof course.)

Possible titles for the sequel:

Peterton Poe #2 - Poe Rises Again.

or just...

Peterton Poe: The Second Coming.

***Gets struck by very large lightning bolt***

O.<

Erk...

Ouchie...

Was it something I said?

Okay - I'm outta here.

Poe will be poking his head in before you know it.

GAH!

***Gets struck by another huge lightning bolt***

See you soon,

B

Last edited:
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back