• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She was indeed ticklish!!

Lord_Zobor

I've posted a couple of stories, but more often than not complained about the lack of lees in my part of the world.
Several months ago I met a lady online, she was 46, we chatted online and by phone and became good friends. She told me she was extremely ticklish all over and would like to try a tickling session. Well, I live in Canada and she in California, so this would be difficult. We kept chatting and I planned a mini vacation to her location. No mean feat with our Canadian dollar tanking against the US dollar.
We had six great days together, she staying with me in my hotel. We would have three to four hour tickling sessions with me using fingers, feathers, electric toothbrush and a hairbrush. She was as ticklish as she said! She kept reasonably still for me save for her smacking the mattress and kicking her legs to my fingers and tools tormenting her underarms, ribs, feet and other areas. And her laughter was infectious, she was going totally insane. She could barely speak. Anywhere I would run my finger up and down would elicit hearty giggling, and then break into all out laughter.
There was lots of HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG OMG OMG's. "What's wrong? " I would ask. "It TICKLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" she would reply through her laughter.
Overall, it was an "I just died and went to heaven " scenario. Absolutely worth it albiet pricey. We plan to meet again in the future if all goes well, but I was elated with the experience if were only just this once.

That's awesome! It's nice to hear that sometimes things go great for those involved. Hope you two get together again!

I've posted a couple of stories, but more often than not complained about the lack of lees in my part of the world.
Several months ago I met a lady online, she was 46, we chatted online and by phone and became good friends. She told me she was extremely ticklish all over and would like to try a tickling session. Well, I live in Canada and she in California, so this would be difficult. We kept chatting and I planned a mini vacation to her location. No mean feat with our Canadian dollar tanking against the US dollar.
We had six great days together, she staying with me in my hotel. We would have three to four hour tickling sessions with me using fingers, feathers, electric toothbrush and a hairbrush. She was as ticklish as she said! She kept reasonably still for me save for her smacking the mattress and kicking her legs to my fingers and tools tormenting her underarms, ribs, feet and other areas. And her laughter was infectious, she was going totally insane. She could barely speak. Anywhere I would run my finger up and down would elicit hearty giggling, and then break into all out laughter.
There was lots of HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG OMG OMG's. "What's wrong? " I would ask. "It TICKLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" she would reply through her laughter.
Overall, it was an "I just died and went to heaven " scenario. Absolutely worth it albiet pricey. We plan to meet again in the future if all goes well, but I was elated with the experience if were only just this once.

Can you describe this woman's appearance ? Is she pretty ? Nice body ? Her feet ? where was she most ticklish ?

She is an attractive BBW. Nice pedicured feet. She was most ticklish in the ribs, feet, underarms.

I am glad to hear that you both had fun! :bouncybou
That is the whole point of it, the pursuit of happiness. :D

That's priceless stuff my friend. Thanks for the sharing the experience. Did she love it?

Bill

Lucky man. I am in Cali.
I wish I could bump into her.
She sounds like a keeper

great story I enjoyed it, I've never been that lucky although i'm hoping for a tickle session soon

Great experience you got to have! So pleased distance is a weak opponent (though yes our dollar has royally but the big one of late. *sigh* Grr, money doesn't work in my favour!! :Grrr: :bwahaha:).

Hope this mean only more "tickle" meetings between the two if you!

Nice story, hope that you two can meet up and do it again.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back