• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sheesh, sommer holiday is over! What have you been up to?

roxita

TMF Regular
So, now my 3 months of holiday has come to an end. :panic: School starts again in less than 2 weeks!

This summer I've been visiting Copenhaben, Gothenburg and slept alot. Been eating a lot of nice and delicious barbeque-food and candy, and now I wonder what you guys have been doing in your holiday?

Please share, so we can keep our holidaysmemories fresh and close to our hearts. :cheesy:

Stay cool and nice!

I've been working because there is no such thing as a "summer holiday" to me. I've barely seen summer as it's been raining and grey skies for the better part of it and I haven't even gotten to the beach or anything.

It's been a disappointing year to say the least.

My major summer trip was to Los Angeles in June. I saw some baseball games and had some sessions at The Dominion.

My last fling of the summer will be the NHLee3 gathering this coming weekend. :couch:

I've been working because there is no such thing as a "summer holiday" to me. I've barely seen summer as it's been raining and grey skies for the better part of it and I haven't even gotten to the beach or anything.

It's been a disappointing year to say the least.

Aww, sorry to hear that! Are you going to book some vacation later, travel or something? :)

My major summer trip was to Los Angeles in June. I saw some baseball games and had some sessions at The Dominion.

My last fling of the summer will be the NHLee3 gathering this coming weekend. :couch:

Baseballgames seem so cool! Wants to go and see one sometime. And sessions are never wrong.

:waterballoon:

Aww, sorry to hear that! Are you going to book some vacation later, travel or something? :)

Actually, I might take a week off at the end of the month. My first vacation type deal in 6 years or so. No plans at the moment, however. I'm gonna have to think about it. Can't afford to go anywhere, but ohhhh well.

I've been working and playing. I have a one week vacation coming up next month.

So, now my 3 months of holiday has come to an end. :panic: School starts again in less than 2 weeks!

This summer I've been visiting Copenhaben, Gothenburg and slept alot. Been eating a lot of nice and delicious barbeque-food and candy, and now I wonder what you guys have been doing in your holiday?

Please share, so we can keep our holidaysmemories fresh and close to our hearts. :cheesy:

Stay cool and nice!

I done all those things...WITH YOU! :p
Had a great summer with you sweetie!! <3

Actually, I might take a week off at the end of the month. My first vacation type deal in 6 years or so. No plans at the moment, however. I'm gonna have to think about it. Can't afford to go anywhere, but ohhhh well.
Anyway away from home could be a vacation, eh? At least for me, just visiting another town and live in a hotel, even in my own city, can feel a bit like vacation for me. :) Hope that you will share whatever you come up with!

I've been working and playing. I have a one week vacation coming up next month.

yaaay! :thumbsup:

I done all those things...WITH YOU! :p
Had a great summer with you sweetie!! <3

Same to you, honey <3 Best summer in a long time! :)

Holiday? What is this thing called holiday? I've heard tell of it in the fabled misty days of the 1970's. But alas, it must be a myth, I've naught heard word of it in many a year.

Glad you had a good time Rox, it sounds as if you had a nice summer, and made some memories.

Myriads

I have been to a couple of Fireman's Fairs and picnics. Planning on taking a trip in the Fall.

Holiday? What is this thing called holiday? I've heard tell of it in the fabled misty days of the 1970's. But alas, it must be a myth, I've naught heard word of it in many a year.

Glad you had a good time Rox, it sounds as if you had a nice summer, and made some memories.

Myriads

Haha, and thank you. :)

I have been to a couple of Fireman's Fairs and picnics. Planning on taking a trip in the Fall.

I love fall! Hope your trip will turn out nice. :)

I've been on vacation for the last year or so. I know, long vacation, right? Trust me, it's not quite as luxurious as it seems.

After I get some money, I'm going to be moving to a better environment for jobs and working. As it stands, I live 30 miles from the nearest town, and jobs these days aren't paying for the gas.

I had my one week holiday,vacation over her,back in April. I went to a scale model contest show.

I've been on vacation for the last year or so. I know, long vacation, right? Trust me, it's not quite as luxurious as it seems.

After I get some money, I'm going to be moving to a better environment for jobs and working. As it stands, I live 30 miles from the nearest town, and jobs these days aren't paying for the gas.

Crossing my fingers that things will solve for you!

I had my one week holiday,vacation over her,back in April. I went to a scale model contest show.

Oh, cool! How did it go?

My major summer trip was to zurich with bunch of old friends in May. And we enjoyed every bit of.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back