• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sheriff Carol: Tickle Trouble in Town (Multi/F) - Kinktober 2023 Day 14 "Betrayal"

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Sheriff Carol: Tickle Trouble in Town (Multi/F) - Kinktober 2023 Day 14 "Betrayal"

Sheriff Carol: Tickle Trouble in Town (Kinktober 2023 Day 14 "Betrayal")
by MrObscura101

WARNING - THIS STORY FEATURES A CHARACTER BEING TICKLED TO DEATH. IT IS PURELY A WORK OF FICTION. IF YOU DISLIKE THIS KIND OF WORK PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

“Afternoon Sheriff!” John an old prospector called as he tipped his hat
“John” Carol Jones, stalwart Sheriff of the small town of Dead-End Gulch replied as she did her rounds. The town had been founded as the West was scoured for gold but since the mines had dried up it had slowly emptied leaving only some old regulars and the occasional drifters, generally it was pretty quiet… mostly…

“…Trouble” she sighed as she heard a commotion from the saloon, heading over she opened the doors and found several unconscious men on the floor, an overturned table, glasses and playing cards… and a young girl triumphantly standing over them
“Jessie…” she huffed as she looked over to the blonde wearing a brown top, small skirt with holsters and brown calf high boots
“Hiya Sheriff!” the cowgirl smiled back as she cracked her knuckles “Sorry bout the mess, these boys were cheating”
“That’s not the point, you can’t go around fighting and causing chaos!”
“Why not?” she replied, looking over to the older woman, Carol was in her early 40s with her long black hair and wearing a black bolero with a matching jacket on which proudly shone her badge, black pants and boots and her black cowboy hat

Carol groaned and rubbed her temples, she had tried for 18 years to reign in Jessie’s attitude to no avail
“Ok, if you won’t listen then you’re spending a night in a cell to cool off” and she took her handcuffs from her belt
“You serious?”
“Completely”
“Come on Sheriff, no harm done”
“The three concussed fella’s would disagree”

Jessie slowly reached towards her gun
“Don’t be stupid girl” Carol then said disapprovingly
“I’m not stupid, how about we do a little bet?”
“Bet?”
“Sure, you always brag you can disarm a fella by shooting a gun out of their hands, why don’t we see if you can put your money where your mouth is? If you can disarm me on the count of 3, I’ll go quietly, if not then I walk outta here free and clear”

Carol thought it over, she knew she could do it, and put the fear of god into the little upstart
“You’re on!” she said, and they faced each other and placed their hands on their respective holsters
“One…two…three!” Carol counted, then drew her gun ready to shoot Jessie’s gun out of her hand, but the younger girl dived to the left and fired upwards, hitting a rope around a large sign tied to the ceiling, sending it careening towards Carol
“OOOOFFFFHH!!!!” she groaned as it struck behind her head causing her to fall to the floor unconscious
“Guess I won!” she chuckled as she headed out, stepping over the unconscious Sheriff “Wish I could teach you some humility and break that holier than thou attitude of yours!” she thought, then paused “Hmm… maybe I should take advantage of this opportunity…” she thought as she took her lasso from her belt…

“ooohh…my head…” Carol groaned as she came to, trying to move though she realised she couldn’t, she was outside the saloon and sitting on the floor, her back against the fencing outside the saloon with her arms forced above her head and bound to it while her legs had been outstretched and her ankles tied to a couple of large rocks while her guns were unloaded and likewise discarded nearby
“Hiya Sheriff!” Jessie called over
“JESSIE?! UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!”
“No can do, see I’m in charge now!” she grinned as she pointed to Carol’s Sheriff badge attached to her top
“YOU TAKE THAT OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!” she growled indignantly as she shook around

The angered comments caused several people to peer over and overserve the bizarre situation
“Ok Carol, as the new Sheriff I’ve decided you need to learn a lesson!”
“STOP JOKING AROUND AND LET ME GO!!!!!” Carol snapped back as Jessie knelt down in front of her then without a word reached her hands into Carol’s jacket
“HFMFMFMFMFMFFHHH!!!!!” Carol shrieked as Jessie’s hands began wiggling against her underarms
“WHAHAHHAAT AHHRREE YOOHUHUU DOOINNGGHG??!!!!” she cried in shock
“Teaching you a lesson!”

Carol struggled in vain to pull her arms down but Jessie’s ropework was simply too good and all she could do was shift around trying to escape Jessie’s probing fingers
“Coochie coochie coo Sherrif!”
“HAHHAA WHHAHAYYY???!!!!” Carol cried back
“Why? Cause you need to learn some humility” she grinned back

After a few minutes of this Jessie stopped and Carol tried to stop laughing
“okkaahhyy… you had your fun now stop this!”
“You kidding? This is way too much fun!” Jessie grinned as she pulled a knife from her belt and looked down Carol’s legs
“HEY!!!!!” Carol shouted as Jessie took the knife against the sole of her thick boot and began to saw it against the sole
“Keep still! Don’t wanna cut ya by mistake!” she grinned as she kept going, slowly working through the boot until finally the entire sole fell away

“Wow look at these stompers!” she chuckled as she looked over Carol’s size 9 foot, the Sheriff didn’t wear socks so was bare within her boot which has cause a small amount of sweat to build up
“Man, you need to air these out more!” she joked as she started doing the same on her other boot
“STOP!!! I AM WARNING YOU!!!!!” Carol shouted
“Yeah yeah, but that’s only if you get free!” Jessie joked back as soon the other sole was also gone

Jessie looked over to both the bared soles before removing her gloves then cracked her knuckles
“JESSIE! I SWEAR IF YOU DON’T STOP YOU’RE GONNA PAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHYYYY!!!!!!!!” Carol demanded, then threw her head back and let out a shriek as Jessie’s nails dragged down her soles in tandem. Everyone watched in shock as the tough as nails Sheriff was now literally screaming with laughter, they had never seen such a bizarre transformation as she frantically thrashed around trying to escape
“Wow Sheriff look at you go, maybe I should have used a hogtie instead” Jessie joked as she continued, now grabbing Carol’s left foot and scribbling her nails against her arch

“HHAHAHAHAHHA DHHAHAAMMNN YOOHOHUU STHHAHAHAHPP!!!!!” Carol cried, having not been tickled since childhood she would never had imagined she could be so ticklish! It was bad enough being forced to laugh by this little upstart but seeing the crowd of onlookers slowly grow made it even worse as her face went red in a mix of laughter and embarrassment. Jessie meanwhile was revelling in being the one to reduce the stony-faced Sheriff and paragon of order to a helpless laughing loon, and as the crowd swelled she was encouraged to continue!

Jessie then switched over to the right foot, grabbing a nearby horse brush and started dragging it up and down Carol’s foot who instinctively kicked but was unable to stop Jessie from continuing, then she unleashed her nails upon Carol’s left foot to
“Look at you go!” Jessie joked as Carol tried vainly kicking her away
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA STHHAHHAHAHAAPPP!!!!!!” Carol screamed before adding “HHAHHAHHEEHEHEEELLLLPPP!!!!!!” she pleaded, causing a thought to occur to Jessie. Deciding that she needed to include the crowd before they turned on her and rallied to free their Sheriff Jessie then looked over to them
“Anyone wanna join in?” she called

There was a pause as everyone looked to each other until a pair of voices spoke up
“We’ll help!” and Carol looked over to see Betty and Lisa, the showgirls from the burlesque house now approaching them
“HAHHAHAHAHA NOHOOHOOO!!!! GIIHHRRLLSSS HEHEHEHELLLPPP!!!!!”
“You want mercy from us?”
“After you threatened to arrest us on fake counts of soliciting?”
“And indecent exposure?” they replied as Betty, a busty blonde walked up the steps to be behind Carol while Lisa, an equally busty redhead knelt down by Carol’s left foot, allowing Jessie to reposition herself by the right one
“Looks like I’m not the only person in town ya pissed off huh Carol?” she grinned

Carol looked around at the trio as they prepared
“Girls… please… this is enough now… please stop…” she asked with clear concern in her voice, they looked to each other as though considering it but then all said in unison
“Nah…” and they attacked
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOHOHHOO HEEHEHEELLLL!!!!!!!” Carol screamed as the six sets of nails all moved against her feet and underarms at once, she tried lurching around, but they kept going as the crowd began cheering them on!
“YEAH GO GET HER GIRLS!”
“MAKE HER LAUGH!”
“YEAH SHE NEEDS TO LIGHTEN UP!” they all shouted out, making Carol realise she couldn’t rely on them for a rescue!

Soon Jessie went back to using the brush while Betty took a feather from her outfit and began flicking it against her other arch while Lisa continued at her underarms. Carol was now crying with laughter with tears streaming down her face, she then heard footsteps approach and through her blurred vision looked up, praying for a saviour… only to find Babette, the local Madame standing over her…
“Well Sheriff it seems you are in some trouble”
“HHAHAHHAHA BAHAHABBEEHHTTEE HEHEHEHELLLPP!!!!!”
“Not a chance, I’ve been waiting a long time for someone to take you down a peg” as she took the knife near Jessie and moved closer. Everyone gasped as in one motion she cut upwards through Carol’s jacket, shirt and most importantly her bra causing her bare breasts to pop out!
“Enjoy girls…” she grinned as she threw down a small bag, full of feathers from the Saloon’s costumes!

Carol was now sweating bullets
“N…now wait a minute… you need to stop this!” she said, trying her best to try and gain control of the situation
“No talking dear…” another of the burlesque girls said
“It’s time to laugh!” another one added as they both joined Jessie and Betty by her feet, Carol growing worried as the four of them, two to a foot, each grabbed a feather
“NOO!! DON’T YOU DHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAARRRRRREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as four feathers began tickling her feet, gently flicking against her arches and toes as she struggled to kick them away, then her eyes bulged out as she felt something else, looking down in horror she realised that Lisa had been passed two more feathers by Babette and was now flicking them against her nipples!

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA STAHAHAHHAHAHAPPP YOOHUHHU BRHAHAHHAHAAHTTSSS!!!!!” she screamed, shaking about in a valiant attempt to try and knock them back as they caressed her breasts and nipples which only caused her breasts to bounce about
“Man look at these babies go!” she grinned as she continued feathering them
“HHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA HHEHEHHEHEELLLLLPPP!!!!!!!” Carol then cried to the townspeople watching but they continued gazing, enamoured by the site of their usually stoic Sheriff reduced to such helpless laughter!

Carol continued screaming as the girls kept on going, eventually switching up and changing which areas they would tickle while other girls from the burlesque house joined in along with some other friends of Jessie who had all been on the receiving end of Carol’s lectures over the years so were glad to finally get some payback!
“HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA NOOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!! IIHHH CAHAHNNNTTT BREATAHHHEEEE!!!!!” she wailed and pleaded after what felt like hours of tickling, she had no way to measure time, but the sun slowly changing position indicated a considerable length had passed
“Maybe she needs a break?” Lisa said
“Here, maybe this will help!” Joey, the undertaker called over. Everyone looked and saw him place down a coffin, one that he had adjusted to have pseudo stocks in the top and bottom for her wrists and ankles making everyone grin

“HHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” Carol wailed as the group cut her loose and carried her over to the box, she was so tired she couldn’t fight back, then for added embarrassment they began pulling off her clothes until she was completely naked! Carol tried to get free but she was forced into the box and her limbs held into the stocks so her ankles could be locked in place, then the same with her wrists
“How ya feeling?” Jessie asked smugly
“YOU! YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS!!!!!” she snapped, then shrieked as a feather then grazed against her womanhood
“That’s only if you get outta here!” Jessie winked back

Carol then shrieked as she felt them start tickling her feet once more, and then others appeared all around her to start tickling every spot on her naked body! Her neck, ears, underarms, breasts, sides, ribs, hips, navel, inner thighs, knees and feet were all tickled in unison as she thrashed about as much as possible, and all the while Jessie sat there grinning as she feathered her clit
“HAHAHHAHAHA PHLELELEAASHHEEEE!!!!! NOOHHOO MOOHHREEE!!!!!” Carol wailed, then realised to her horror that she could feel her bladder swelling
“NO!!!! IGNORE IT! IGNORE IT! DON’T!!!!!” she thought, but the tickling was too intense to concentrate

“OH MY! I THINK SHE PEED HERSELF!” someone shouted, and everyone laughed, Carol was so red faced that no-one could tell how much she was blushing from embarrassment!
“I SWEAR YOU’LL ALL PAY!!!!!!!” she seethed

However, despite Carol’s anger the tickling quickly resumed all over her body as she screamed, threatened, wailed and laughed for mercy that simply didn’t come. The townsfolk feathered her breasts as the burlesque girls fingers poked and prodded her underarms and sides, her left foot continued to be tickled by feathers and fingers and at her right foot some bastard applied honey to her sole and toes to allow a hungry goat to lick her foot clean over and over again. All the while Jessie continued feathering her clit and mocking her helplessness as Carol screamed at her and fought to ignore the sensations of the feather until…

“Oh my look how wet she’s gotten!” someone observed, and Carol blushed although it was impossible to tell given how red-faced she was
“Yeah, and these nipples have gotten sooooo hard!” one of the girls added further angering Carol
“Aw, you gonna cum for us? Maybe that will finally fix your attitude!” Jessie winked
“HAHHAHAHAA NOOHOHOHOO!!! DOOOHHNNTT YOOHUHUU DAHAHHRREE!!!!!” she screamed incensed at the young upstart
“What do you think?” she asked everyone
“DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!” they began chanting and the feather picked up speed
“HHAHAHAHAHHA JEHEHEHEHSSIIIHHEEE NOHOHOHOOOOO!!!!!! IIHHMMM GOOHHNNAAAA…. OHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOOOOAAOAOAOAOAOAOOAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!” Carol screamed, then began moaning, and then finally came incredibly loudly

Carol was so exhausted that she immediately passed out, the last thing she heard was everyone whooping at her misfortune…

When she awoke she groaned, she was still bound in the coffin all alone and it was now dark
“Ggggrr… come on…” she grunted as she shifted about trying to get free
“Well well look who’s finally awake!” she then saw Jessie peer over the side and grin
“DAMN IT LET ME OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!” Carol snapped
“I’d be quiet if I were you, everyone else went to bed and you don’t want to wake them up” she giggled making Carol glare at her while she continued “That’s better, now it’s just you and us!”
“Us?” she said worriedly
“Hey Sheriff!” came an energetic voice as Wind Song, a Native American girl from the local tribe and Jessie’s best friend then peered over and waved

“Oh wow she’s really helpless huh? And nice to see her body looks pretty good out of those clothes!” Wind Song grinned making Carol blush and growl
“Mmm yes, and she’s soooo ticklish!” Jessie grinned sadistically
“Really? I bet she can’t be more ticklish than my sister!”
“Wanna bet?”
“You’re on!” Wind Song winked, then pulled out the two feathers she used as hair decorations and held them up deviously

“NO! GIRLS I AM ORDERING YOU TO STAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!” Carol cried, then squealed in laughter as the feather began gliding against her feet making her try kicking them
“Wow listen to her squeal!” Wind Song chuckled
“I know right?” Jessie grinned back

The pair of them kept on tickling Carol for hours, using their nails, feathers, brushes and other items left over from the townsfolk. They worked together at her feet, then one stayed there and the other tickled the rest of her. Jessie climbed into the box and straddled Carol to get her underarms and breasts, then Wind Song used one of her feathers to tease Carol’s clit and keep her on the edge of orgasm for over an hour until Carol was so desperate to cum she actually had to beg them to let her climax which they finally did, revelling in their domination of the helpless Sheriff

However after the fourth hour Carol screamed as she climaxed but then went silent, the pair thought she had passed out at first… but soon realised she hadn’t… after checking her pulse and calling the town doctor he concluded that she had passed away from exhaustion, her heart simply giving out after the hours upon hours of torment…

The town held a huge funeral for the Sheriff, numerous eulogies were made, and she was buried with full honors in the town cemetery with Jessie deciding to follow in Carol’s footsteps and become the town’s dutiful Sheriff to honor Carol, which she did for many years keeping the town safe

The End

great story! Would have wanted her to have survived so that others could tickle her every week. Sad to see someone so ticklish go.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back