• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shes ticklish but it makes her mad

AsianTickler808

TMF Regular
so like the title says my girlfriend is ticklish, especially on her feet which is good because thats my favorite spot to tickle... but she HATES people touching her feet and it makes her mad... but its like so tempting and irresistable not quite sure what to do... any advice?

In all honesty, there's not much you can do; if she doesn't like it, she doesn't like it. The only advice I can give is to consider whether tickling is more important to you than your relationship with her, and if it is, maybe it's time to move on and attempt to find someone with similar interests. I'm sure that's not the answer you wanted, but it's reality.

Unfortunately, what Strider said is the best advice you are going to get. The guys on here who have been able to "convert" someone have just gotten lucky. It's just a choice you're going to have to make. Best of luck, friend.

Out of curiosity, is tickling ALL you do to her feet? Because if so, that might be part of why she hates it/them so much. If that's the case, give her a foot massage once in a while- no tickling involved, just a gentle foot rub. Get her to relax about the idea of you being around her feet, and let her see that they're a good spot for you to pay attention to.

But it's not guaranteed that she'll suddenly start loving feet and tickling, too. If she doesn't respond, she doesn't respond. And in that case you'll just need to listen to the previous posters on this one.

Good luck.

While I disagree that conversion stories are just a matter of getting "lucky", successful ones probably very rarely involve someone with an aversion to tickling like your girl has. Either stick with the girl, do what makes her happy and gives her pleasure, and find an outlet for your tickling that is acceptable to the both of you, or get out and find someone who better complements your interests.

Give and take....

Bargaining seems to work well too. My husband also hates being tickled but he will tolerate it as long as I give him some payback afterwards with something that HE likes. Find out the ONE thing that never fails to excite and please her and then couple it with tickling her feet. Might make for a more favorable association. ;)

Maggie

All I know is I've had a couple girlfriends HATED to be tickled so they wouldn't tickle me either, although one wanted to get spanked. Go figure.

Last edited:
If you love her, respect her wishes. Maybe one day she will come around. If not, and she's the one, I suggest you deal, or if you dont think she's the one for other reasons (dont let the fetish control you and ruin a good relationship) then find someone who likes it.

maniactickler said:
I love these easy solutions...........move on!

o brother...that's great advice...

seriously it depends on how serious you are about your girlfriend..if tickling is going to prove a major part of your life, you might want to consider finding someone else...if she hates it, i'm afraid it will be torture for her..

of course you could try some massages first, but if she really can't stand to have her feet touched, which btw used to be me, there isn't much i can tell you..

Strider said:
In all honesty, there's not much you can do; if she doesn't like it, she doesn't like it. The only advice I can give is to consider whether tickling is more important to you than your relationship with her, and if it is, maybe it's time to move on and attempt to find someone with similar interests. I'm sure that's not the answer you wanted, but it's reality.
I would have to agree with Strider on this one!

maniactickler said:
I love these easy solutions...........move on!

And if he loves her, just dump her because she doesnt want to be tickled? Come on man? That's letting the fetish control you. And that is wrong. Tickling isnt all that imortant.

I had a friend she hated being tickled on her feet. I would do it anyway and she would just beat on me.

Its all about whether you want the girl or the tickling more. If you can massage her feet into her not minding then great, if you can explain to her your love of tickling, and she lets you tickle other people then great. You never know, she might turn out to be a ler over time.

Just whatever you do don't pester her constantly about her feet or anything, it will really start to annoy her, and she might leave you.

NavelTickler75 said:
And if he loves her, just dump her because she doesnt want to be tickled? Come on man? That's letting the fetish control you. And that is wrong. Tickling isnt all that imortant.

ahh you are new yet...you don't know Maniac..to him tickling is very important...warped isn't it? lol..

Read Strider's post. He knocked your question out of the park in the very first reply to be honest. If she doesn't like you touching her feet, don't touch her feet; why would you want to annoy her?

NavelTickler75 said:

It is if you have a true tickling fetish! he should have known what he was getting into before starting a relationship with her. if tickling isnt that important to him, then id say stick with her and deal with it. if hes a true tickle fetishist, then shes history in my mind.

maniactickler said:
It is if you have a true tickling fetish! he should have known what he was getting into before starting a relationship with her. if tickling isnt that important to him, then id say stick with her and deal with it. if hes a true tickle fetishist, then shes history in my mind.

Isabeau is right, you are warped dude. I mean, I'd never let the fetish overtake me. I'd rather let the human factor rule. Note I'm not being rude here, its how I feel. Let the fetish control you and you're less than human. You're just instinct. I'd never want to live that way.

Headsnap said:
Read Strider's post. He knocked your question out of the park in the very first reply to be honest. If she doesn't like you touching her feet, don't touch her feet; why would you want to annoy her?

Right on, I totally agree with this too. Strider has a way of saying how I want to say things, and doing it better than me lol.

NavelTickler75 said:
Isabeau is right, you are warped dude. I mean, I'd never let the fetish overtake me. I'd rather let the human factor rule. Note I'm not being rude here, its how I feel. Let the fetish control you and you're less than human. You're just instinct. I'd never want to live that way.

Guess your just not a true tickle fetishist. but thats fine. to each his own.

lol wow quite a few responses... well i love tickling but i wouldnt let that mess up anything good such as my relationship with her as many of you stated... im sure she will come around if not, i agree with a lot of you that its just a fetish... its not life... lol... thanks guys

AsianTickler808 said:
lol wow quite a few responses... well i love tickling but i wouldnt let that mess up anything good such as my relationship with her as many of you stated... im sure she will come around if not, i agree with a lot of you that its just a fetish... its not life... lol... thanks guys

Not a problem.

Maniac, if you choose the the fetish over relationship, and Im not trying to be mean here, you might find you'll never have a permament someone in your life. I dont mean to judge, but Im a fetishist, just wont let it be my king or queen.

maniactickler said:
Guess your just not a true tickle fetishist. but thats fine. to each his own.

But maniac, you can go elsewhere to tickle people, a relationship is something different. And I'd consider myself to be a true tickle fetishist, as would most people on this site, I imagine.

totally_evil said:
But maniac, you can go elsewhere to tickle people, a relationship is something different. And I'd consider myself to be a true tickle fetishist, as would most people on this site, I imagine.

A true tickle fetishist will let tickling control his life. not much else is as important. besides eating and drinking of course. :eek:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back