• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Shiver Me Timbers" expanded.

Which version of this video do you prefer?

• First draft version.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Comic Mono" version.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thank you Letrah! It's very satisfying to me that you've been enjoying these videos! "Shiver Me Timbers" certainly is turning out to be the favorite of the lot so far! It's the one that's scored the most commentary. I meant for its tone to be a bit different from the earlier "Bridge Ahoy"... more deliberately sadistic. In "Bridge Ahoy", I wanted there to be a suggestion that Olive was starting to get into the tickling, to be turned on by it to an extent. In "Shiver Me Timbers", it's clear she'd rather be anywhere else! Those cat tongues are clearly jangling her nerves to splinters!

I'd do more male tickling videos if I could find acceptable footage (clips of high enough visual quality to stand duplication, with content that would support expansion). Right now, I'm at something of an impasse, having run out of cartoon tickling scenes that provide either hi-rez quality or any kind of inspiration. I am, however, always on the lookout. Would very much like to do a few more of these; they're a blast to make and have been well accepted thus far! I'm getting to the point where I feel I could really improve the quality, so I sure don't want to quit now!

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back