• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shoes That Get You thinking about tickling

reddogftklr

TMF Poster
What kind of shoes do you like to see women wear that get you to think about how it would be to tickle thier feet. For me I am mixed. My all time favorite is flip flops. The sexy style and easy acess. It also shows off the whole foot and you can see the arch and soles when they walk. You can also see the kind of feet that they have. Sexy boots are cool because you can imagine slowly removing them wondering what kind of socks are under the boots and how sensitive thier feet are. My rule of thumb is if a women is wearing nice shoes or she most likely has cute feet too. Which is a must. I am very picky when it comes to feet. They do not have to be perfect but care needs to be taken to them. Shoes can reflect on character. A quote from the great Forest Gump "You can tell alot about a person by thier shoes....."
Outie Red:devil:

I agree with what you said about flip flops, but I also like general sandals, where you can see the bottoms of a womans toes. I used to have an academic guidance couneslor in college who would wear those kinds of sandals during the late summer, and early fall, and I loved to get a look at the bottoms of her toes when she crossed her legs. Flip flops are wonderful too, as I love how you can sometimes make out the details of a womans soles as her feet flop in and out of the shoes.

usually the more covered the foot is, gets me thinking the most, seing a girl wearing nylons gets me thinking about it, I love kinda long black slacks that kind of cover most of the feet and then wearing like a black dress shoe or boot. usually i think of what kind of socks are on under and that gets me thinking about how much i want to tickle them, i notice physical attractiveness isn't as important to me if they are wearing clothes that make me want to tickle them. sometimes cool sneakers with flare jeans gets me going too, also black platforms with jeans or dress pants like pinstripe dress pants get me going for same reason with the whole sock curiousity thing. thats my thing.

That's an interesting question. I like those Cleopatra shoes, as I like to call them. Those are the sandles that have the straps that come up and wrap around a woman's ankles. They aren't exactly in style right now, but I think they look really, really sexy.

differing tastes

i like high heels on a woman, and just about any sandle.
but i am not that keen on flip-flops, doesn't make sense, i know.
steve

For me, the less shoe, the better. So flip-flops or sandals that are just a sole with very thin straps to hold it on are the next best thing to a woman going barefoot. :D

i can dig practically anything other than sneakers. they just don't make me think "tickling".

i really like those leather ones which show the sides and top of the foot, but hide the heel and toes. especially when stockings are worn.

Honestly, I'm usually thinking about tickling before I even notice the shoes. :)

shoes

high heels and nylons get me thinking real quick about tickling or wondering if the woman is

the_Baron said:
i can dig practically anything other than sneakers. they just don't make me think "tickling".

i really like those leather ones which show the sides and top of the foot, but hide the heel and toes. especially when stockings are worn.

how do you feel about zebra-print slippers, sweetie? they are warm and cozy on the rare occasion that I wear slippers.:D :D

I actually love sneakers, fits in with my whole attraction to the sporty, girl-next-door type vibe. I just want to pop them off and start tickling those socked feet.

But tickling or otherwise, ain't nothing sexier than a pair of high black fuck-me boots :wow:

I go along with the guys who've said hose and heels are the sexiest footwear. :wub: I'm also fond of leather loafers if they're worn with hose.

Actually, the shoes that most put me in mind of tickling - any empty pair around a secretary's desk, which lead me to believe she's stocking-footed under her desk! :tickle:

Here is something different...
Clogs. I sighed when they came back in style not long ago. All the girls wore them in high school! Preferably the ones with the navy blue suede finish...I think Candies made them in those days. Girl would be sitting behind me in class, during a pause, if the girl and I were friendly enough, I'd reach down, pull off the clog, and fingers would chase foot all over the floor...even better if the foot was garment free.

Ordinary pumps were not common in those days...you had high heels and straps. That made it easier to reach fingers into the instep, which made me grateful, as you can imagine. They haven't completely disappeared. You have plenty of girls here in New Jersey who are as fashion conscious as a 1959 De Soto. I guess that's not so bad.

Someone mentioned sneakers. Man...heed me. I can verify this. Feet can be MOST sensitive when they've been released from being confined in sneakers (no socks) for eight or nine hours. Incredible.

It's the clog, though. From Mystery to Revelation in less than a nanosecond...
:cool:

Denim jeans and trainers. (Or sneakers to you colonials.)

Dunno why, but I just love the look. Stockings I think are the most repulsive thing ever designed by the mind of man. That puts me in a minority of one I guess.

Ah yes! The clogs! So easily slipped out of, as most girls in high school did. I never went in for them, but mark me guilty for teasing in my flip flops, or the infamous Dr. Sholl exersize sandals! I LOVED wearing those, and seeing them on other girls as well. Guys don't wear shoes that I consider sexy, as a rule, though a few do go in for the sandals, and I did know one guy who wore clogs, always with socks, though. I once went to school wearing "barefoot sandals*, which wes basicly thin leather, or multicolored plastic strips that would around the ankle and big toe. The top of the foot was adorned, but you were still basically barefoot. Almost got through the whole day, til the assistant principal told me to change them. I had the Dr. Sholl's in my locker, just as backup. I knew SOMEone would notice.

:D I think the consensus is any footwear that reveals a woman's toes, arch, instep, heel, sole and balls of her feet are a tickliphile's eye candy. :D

Shoes that inspire tickling thoughts....

I would have to agree with Knox, R. Davis, and Tiffany. Clogs are my all time favorite! I remember there was this cute little gal in high school a grade behind me, that was a friend of the girl I was dating at the time. She almost always wore clogs with sheer nylons!:eek: It would drive me to distraction!!!! I wanted to tickle them so bad! Her feet were tiny and her heels were flawless! What I wouldn't have given to have them to myself for an hour or ten!
Then there was the girl that I was dating at the time. She was quite pretty and would either wear nylons and slip-on shoes or Dr. Sholl's exersize sandles. And, yes her feet were very nice and ticklish, too! I know, I tickled them every chance I got!
And, as I got older, ladies wearing the standard 3" pumps certainly would get my attention! With nylons, of course.:D My ex-wife was a Mexican gal about 5'2" and between 105-110 pounds, and EXTREMELY TICKLISH! She almost always wore skirts or dresses with nylons and heels. She probably got tickled by me more than any other woman in my life. She was ticklish everywhere, but, being somewhat of a foot fetish, her feet got it the most, with pits coming in a close second! The first time she let me tie her up, she was wearing slacks and slip-on shoes with nylons. I started with her feet and tickled them for about 20 minutes! Keep in mind that she had never been tickled hardly at all, if ever, and I was giving her an experence that she'd never forget! When I stopped and straddled her waist and unbuttoned her shirt, she was still giggling. I kissed her and then started teasing her about her "poor defenceless armpits"! She started getting real nervious now and saying "oh no, oh babe". I was spiderwalking my fingers in the air just off her skin, saying "closer, closer" to her. She was laughing continuously now. And when my fingers actually touched the skin, she shreiked! But the experence must not have had a negitive effect on her. The very next time she came over, she asked me if I wanted to tie her up again! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you what we did when I was done tickling the holy hell out of her. But she must have enjoyed it. Ahhh, those were the days. Too bad she turned into a total bitch.

I'm with ericr on points numbers one and three. And two.

To refine the formula a little, a sandal that shows all her toes; typically thongs that go between her toes or loop around them. The Dr Scholl exercise sandal is good too, and has the added attraction of the satisfying slap of wood against bare sole. Sandals that allow enough foot to tickle without them even needing to come off.

As for you, Tiffany, and your student days trying barefoot sandals before being ordered into your Dr Scholls...I think I'm in love. Or a basic order of lust, anyway.

Peace,

John.

Tiffany said:
I once went to school wearing "barefoot sandals*, which wes basicly thin leather, or multicolored plastic strips that would around the ankle and big toe. The top of the foot was adorned, but you were still basically barefoot. Almost got through the whole day, til the assistant principal told me to change them. I had the Dr. Sholl's in my locker, just as backup. I knew SOMEone would notice.

Was this "school" or "college"? I know that your colonials call them both "school" from time to time.

I have heard of a lot of college students barefooting most whole days. Seems to be a growing trend.

Hose and heels

I am definately a hose and heel man too, but I like a shoe that covers the toes (don't like em) and shows plenty of arch and sole. Also classic pumps that show alot of arch clevage. I am transfixed. The more exposed the arch and sole, the more I want to stick a finger in there and just wriggle

Here you go makes me think about tickling.(Disclaimer hope this pic isn't to big)
lasvegas101903-21.jpg

Clogs, sandles of any type and any shoes worn barefoot and shows that they are being worn barefoot.
Boots and high heels do absolutely NOTHING to me.

TTD

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back