• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shoes That Get You thinking about tickling

LOL--you boys are all such PERVS!!! You're killing me! Hey Knox--I LIVE in Candie's (little old school but I don't give a flying rat's!) I have about 12 pairs and my husband HATES it!! Thanx for the laughs, you guys are awesome!

BigJim said:
Denim jeans and trainers. (Or sneakers to you colonials.)

Dunno why, but I just love the look.

I will drink to that! Gimme a girl who looks good in a pair of jeans, sneaks and a t-shirt and I'm in love :)

Knox The Hatter said:
Here is something different...
Clogs. I sighed when they came back in style not long ago. All the girls wore them in high school! Preferably the ones with the navy blue suede finish...I think Candies made them in those days. Girl would be sitting behind me in class, during a pause, if the girl and I were friendly enough, I'd reach down, pull off the clog, and fingers would chase foot all over the floor...even better if the foot was garment free.

Ordinary pumps were not common in those days...you had high heels and straps. That made it easier to reach fingers into the instep, which made me grateful, as you can imagine. They haven't completely disappeared. You have plenty of girls here in New Jersey who are as fashion conscious as a 1959 De Soto. I guess that's not so bad.

Someone mentioned sneakers. Man...heed me. I can verify this. Feet can be MOST sensitive when they've been released from being confined in sneakers (no socks) for eight or nine hours. Incredible.

It's the clog, though. From Mystery to Revelation in less than a nanosecond...
:cool:

tell me about it. I do that all the time. The sneaker thing, that is. Right now, I'm in black boots with fur lining and noooo socks. yayyyyy!

Someone may have already described these shoes, but the thread title made me think of them. The sexiest shoes I ever saw, and I'm not really a foot guy mind you, were on a young lady at the San Diego zoo. They were regular, rather unspectacular thong sandals, with the exception of instead of a plastic or rubber "thong", they were feathers! Bright orange feathers springing forth from between the toes, caressing the insteps and ankles... Mmmm mmm mmmm!!!

I am pleased to see that many of you think of tickling when you see classic high-heeled pumps, becasue that's what does it for me too :)

I know it's veering a bit off the original topic question, but to me, the classic pump represents the essence of feminine power and playfulness, which is in turn the spirit that animates the female tickler (such as myself).

Love to all,

sexy foot wear

I sort of like young woman in the spring just before the sandals come out and they wear sneakers or flat shoes with no socks. I sort of like the plain girl next door look as opposed to high heels which dont seem natural or comfortable. I dont know high heels are sort of a throw back to the 50s and 60s and make a woman seem older and not as down to earth and lets face it most people men or women want to be comfortable and not want to mess up their feet.:)

Favorite tickle shoes

I work in midtown Manhattan and the really fashion conscious ladies wear high-heeled sandals with VERY narrow soles. I've walked out of my way many times to follow a sexy pair of flexing soles. Delicioso!
basically any shoe that exposes SOME skin gets me thinking ticklish thoughts. Boots and sneakers can disappear tomorrow for all I care.
I guess, though, my favorite shoes to tickle in would be my gravity boots. They've had many a merry victim hanging upside down in them (yours truly included). Would they count?
Dan
http://www.misterpoll.com/4155814348.html

[email protected]

If it's not the "trainers and t-shirt" look, I go completely to bits when I see a woman barefoot in public. You know how some guys will really struggle to look a woman in the eye when they're talking if she's got a low-cut top on? Well if she's got no shoes on, I am exactly the same! It's murder!!! :cry1:

Trainers/sneakers,socks then bare - in that order:p

Happy tickling,

Footman25

Shoes

Regular Running Shoes and White socks next to smooth slightly tanned legs.The thoughts come as to what secrets are inside! Perhaps a shapely ankle hiding,but noticeable,under that white Cotton!!!!!:evilha:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back