• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

shoestore 1 (m/f)

Dr6tickle

TMF Expert
I have a shoe store beside of the pedestrian zone. I have special brands and some unique pieces you cannot buy in the Internet.

It was winter and very cold. In the early afternoon a lady came into the shop, in her mid-40s, short dark hair, nice shape.

She was here before a couple of times and she was a good customer. She looked around with interest and after a few minutes I asked if I could help.
She replied honestly, "Actually I'm not looking for new shoes, but I'm underdressed for the cold weather and have very cold feet."

I said “Of course, with cold feet you have no interest in shopping. And that's bad for my business. So I would like to warm your feet ”

I was able to convince her to sit down and got some thick slippers for her. I took off your boots and took one foot in my hand. She was wearing fine skin-colored tights. I briefly rubbed and kneaded the foot until it was warm. Her eyes were closed.

I slowly ran two fingers over the sole of her foot, from heel to toe.
She opened her eyes wide and pulled your foot away "Not, I'm terribly ticklish under my feet" and stretched her foot back towards me.

I held her heel up and complimented her, how well cared her foot looks. Then I asked with a smile: "May I tickle you one more time?"

She looked at me incredulously, considered and said, "You have been very nice. So, ok, once again. But maybe I'll scream and laugh ”
I stroke her toes with one finger and they wiggled. In small circles over the balls of the feet and she started to laugh.

When I made the third circle in the middle of the sole of the foot, she fidgeted with the foot, laughed again, and pulled the foot away again.
She put on her boots and said, “Jesus, I'm so ticklish. I can't believe I allowed you to do that. ”

I asked her to take a picture of her feet. First she refused, but then :))

With a bright red head she smiled at me and left the shop.

Last edited:
Great story and a fine photo to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

I have a shoe store beside of the pedestrian zone. I have special brands and some unique pieces you cannot buy in the Internet.

It was winter and very cold. In the early afternoon a lady came into the shop, in her mid-40s, short dark hair, nice shape.

She was here before a couple of times and she was a good customer. She looked around with interest and after a few minutes I asked if I could help.
She replied honestly, "Actually I'm not looking for new shoes, but I'm underdressed for the cold weather and have very cold feet."

I said “Of course, with cold feet you have no interest in shopping. And that's bad for my business. So I would like to warm your feet ”

I was able to convince her to sit down and got some thick slippers for her. I took off your boots and took one foot in my hand. She was wearing fine skin-colored tights. I briefly rubbed and kneaded the foot until it was warm. Her eyes were closed.

I slowly ran two fingers over the sole of her foot, from heel to toe.
She opened her eyes wide and pulled your foot away "Not, I'm terribly ticklish under my feet" and stretched her foot back towards me.

I held her heel up and complimented her, how well cared her foot looks. Then I asked with a smile: "May I tickle you one more time?"

She looked at me incredulously, considered and said, "You have ben very nice. So, ok, once again. But maybe I'll scream and laugh ”
I stroke her toes with one finger and they wiggled. In small circles over the balls of the feet and she started to laugh.

When I made the third circle in the middle of the sole of the foot, she fidgeted with the foot, laughed again, and pulled the foot away again.
She put on her boots and said, “Jesus, I'm so ticklish. I can't believe I allowed you to do that. ”

I asked her to take a picture of her feet. First she refused, but then :))

With a bright red head she smiled at me and left the shop.
That was a fine story Dr.6. How were you ever able to get that picture ? The quality is awesome and she has beautiful feet ! Are you located outside the U.S. ? Thank you for sharing.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back