• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shoreline Sole's Gia, Available For Paid Tickle/Foot Fetish Sessions.

gogo

TMF Poster
Interested in playing with an army brat? Well look no further, Shoreline Sole's Gia is offering her services to either get tickled or worshipped or to tickle you. She is charging $15 an hour, and you can tickle her however you want or worship her feet. If interested, contact us on here, at [email protected] or on our fetlife account @Vulture_Thorne. Hope to hear from some great fans soon. Pics will be uploaded soon.

Due to recent incidents, Gia is no longer a member of the Shoreline Sole family. Gia was my friend since 6th grade, yet recently her true colors had shown. She made it very clear that I was only her friend because she needed money.

Sorry to hear that... She's not your only girl tho is she?

Shes not my only model, it just really took me back a bit because this girl was in my life through some of the hardest parts. SHe was our first model but now I see that I dont need someone like that in my life. I am currently trying to find another model who may be interested in filling her sessions.

That's good man. Good Luck. I wish I was a little bit closer $15 bucks for a session is a steal

Just saw this post. Ouch man, sorry to hear the friendship imploded. That's always rough.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back