• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Short Story

BellyTicklerJ

TMF Novice
Here's a story that happened a couple days ago at work. I know it's short but I was bored so I figured I'd tell you guys about it.

Ok, well I work at Toy's R Us and we have 2 shifts. Day shift is 6:00am to 10:00pm and night shift is 10:00pm to 6:00am and I'd heard the managers talking about people who go in the break room and fall asleep during the night shift but I'd never seen it. So saturday I was unlucky enough to have to get to work by 6:30 and I got there about 6:15 and went back to the breakroom to hang up my jacket and I see Megan sleeping in one of the chairs, so I decided to have some fun. The way she was laying her shirt rode up and there was alittle bit of bare skin showing on her side, so I decided to got out into the store and get something with feathers on it. It took me a couple minutes to find something, but I eventually did.

So I sneak back into the breakroom and she's still sleeping. I walk up to her and lightly brush the feather over her side. She giggled alittle but didn't wake up, so I decided to do it again. This time she giggled and turned over, but to bad for her this made hurry shirt ride up even higher. So I tickled along her belly and sides for another minute or so till she woke up.

When she finally woke up she was like "What are you doing?" I told her that she was supposed to leave 20 minutes ago and I was trying to wake her up. She just laughed and said I could have just shook her awake, but I was just like "my way was more fun".

That's pretty much it, we said good bye to each other and she got her stuff and went home, so like I said it was a short story but I figured I'd post it anyway.

Nice little tale. Thanks for sharing with us. Carpe Tickle!

Next time, tell her to sleep barefoot! ;)

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back