• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should I ask him this

tickleteasing

Verified
Recently I have become good friends with Kim Peek who is the inspiration for the movie Rainman he can read a book in an hour and retain 97 percent of what he reads. I was wondering do you think I should ask him to read the United States tax code?

Someone can retain information without understanding it.Its called Rote learning.And even if he did understand it,could he explain it?I'm just not seeing what the point is.

Should I ask him this

Recently I have become good friends with Kim Peek who is the inspiration for the movie Rainman he can read a book in an hour and retain 97 percent of what he reads. I was wondering do you think I should ask him to read the United States tax code? (Quote by tickleteasing)
=====================================
Hmmm very, very interesting I must say. That definitely is a very unique and very original question that is for sure. Just be careful, while it might sound like a neat idea to ask him-maybe it could or might get him in trouble w IRS or something like that, when it is something governmental you got to be careful. While I say while it might prove interesting, really research and find out beforehand if this question would be appropriate to ask or not. I am just wondering why would you want to ask him this question? Just curious. But other than that, a very interesting thread I must say. Glad to hear you and Kim Peek are becoming real good friends, the man that inspired Rainman based on his life and his true life struggles. Happy posting to you friend sending hugs miss
you. :wavingguy::goodjob::goodjob::bunny::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:

Have a great night and talk with you soon.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back