• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should I be punished?

VERNON1973

TMF Novice
For years I have tickle tortured many girls, mainly on their feet. All girls that I know very well I may add. I myself have VERY VERY ticklish feet and my feet are very soft on the bottoms and in great condition for a 39 year old. I have always been super scared that some day, a big strong man or possibly woman or group of women will teach me a lesson and tickle me back. This only happened once when I was in my teens when I tickled my sisters feet and my Dad decided it wasn't fair and sat on me, took my shoes and socks off and tickled my feet and had me SCREAMING!! This was horrible but I probably deserved it!! Since then, I have tickle tortured well over 50 different girls and wondered if there is anyone out there that feels I need a lesson again? Or is there anyone out there agree with what I have been doing over the years without any come back? It makes me nervous that one day a big strong man will get me as it doesn't really turn me on to be tickled but I know just how ticklish I am on my feet!! I probably do deserve a lesson but you have to catch me first!!

Yes, you should be tied down and all the women you've tickled in the past should take turns tickling the holy crap out of you for as long as they like. Then if you're still alive, you may resume where you left off tickling women as you see fit, until they gang up on you and get they're revenge again. :scream: (That is, unless you really want a big, strong man to be the one tickling you, as you frequently refer to in your post).

No, I really NEVER want the big strong man to get me!! This would be horrible!!!!

If you deserve punishment, punishment should be punishment, not the fulfillment
of a fantasy. And this definitely sounds like a fantasy.

unless I miss reading between the lines, I'd say you are looking for that experience on the lee side and there are probably many among those 50 you've tickled are some willing to see just how ticklish your bare feet are and how well you'd handle being tied and tickled. Not to mention any number of male lers who just love a ticklish pair of male feet to tickle.

No, I am really just happy being a LER!! It scares the life out of me thinking I could be a LEE but just wanted some feedback thats all?? Not sure I would be comfortable with a man tickling me but have to admit would deserve it if it ever happened!! :(

I use to fear my love of tickling might produce such a result, but then again, I've always kind of hoped someone would get aggressive and tickle me good out of the blue. It's not happening though.
You could have been traumatized by having your dad giving you the just deserts, instead of your sister. He could have just sat on you and let your sister have at your feet. That would have been more humane and fun.

Ya know, the more I think about it, you're the type of person I'd love to see taken down by some of the girls you've tickled and ravaged by them! I love non-consensual tickling.(in fantasy, but revenge is also ok in my book) You say that you would be scared as hell to be tickled against your will, but look at kids when they get tickled. Nine times out of ten, they come right back for more. You saying you're not as brave as a kid? :mwahaha:

Yes, you deserve to be punished, by never having your fantasy come true because you won't admit that you really want it. :D

Well if I get punished for stupid things.. I think it's only fair that others get punished too lol :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back