• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

should i post pics of my feet?

Go, man, go!

Post to your heart's desire...have fun! :smilestar:xpulcy:

I am not a foot guy by any means, but I got a webcam at a grage sale, pretty good shape too. I was thinking of having a little fun with it. But i guess it would be nice to have people say I have nice feet. Hey or nay?

Not into guys feet, but you should post them in the "Show Off Your Feet" thread if you should desire.

:)

Its your forum just as much as anyone elses, and I'm sure that there will be a lot of people who would like to see your feet.

So go for it!

Seeing as how this is a tickling forum, and not a foot forum, I'd say no.

Seeing as how this is a tickling forum, and not a foot forum, I'd say no.

Although if a girl made a similar post, half the board would be BEGGING!

Yeah, y'know?! When will there be a separate sub-forum for "FOOT-tickling fetishists with a footfetish" ?????

I think this would eliminate a lot of the crybabying that goes on here!

we have a tickling fetish, and something that stems from that has to do with a pre-occupation towards feet... so, being that this is THE tickling media forum, and many non-foot folks would rather we just shut up and go away to some "plain old foot fetish forum" which all have very, very little to do with tickling, this completely makes sense.

By the way, has anyone ever LOOKED at the picture on the front title page as you sign in to the TMF??? What's THAT tell ya? Yeah, we're here-- Like it or lump it! End of story.

(apologies to anyone who took offense to that because as i re-read it, it comes off as more than a little abrasive)

I agree with that. Ive look on many a foot sites, only to be disappointed. I like feet, but watching women stand on some guys face, or cover their feet in mud, or have some other woman lick her toes does NOTHING for me, unless at somepoint she goes "OO that tickles", in which case most people on the foot forum say
"BOO! IM NOT INTO TICKLING! GET THAT OFF HERE! I want that girl to come rub my manly bits with her feet"

This is the only forum that combines both feet and tickling quite happily.

Im not into Men's feet, but im not going to complain if semore posts a pic. If i saw a pic of male's feet on here, id just move on to the next thing, im not going to kick off going "EWW WHY DIDNT YOU WARN US IT WAS MALE FEET! IM GOING TO HAVE TO BURN MY EYES NOW!"

You should do whatever you like. There are vast swaths of stuff on this forum that have nothing to do with tickling - you needn't feel compelled to stay on topic. :p

Just make sure you label your post clearly, as ImNotDave suggested, to avoid most unpleasantness. And you shouldn't be too bummed if the reception is small and/or lukewarm: there are a lot more fans of female feet than of male feet, no matter how nice. :eek:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back