• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should The Lakers Bring Phil Jackson Back As Head Coach?

Phil Jackson Return As Laker Coach?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
For now.. a poll.. asking whether Phil Jackson should return as the Lakers head coach. I will post my opinion after I see some poll replies.

Of course, if anyone wants to post a regular reply with their opinion, please do so.

Well of course they should...but they screwed up by hiring Mike "I can't get to a championship ever" D'Antoni....sleep in that bed Lakers while the CLIPPERS take over LA...HA!

No, they should not. The current Laker "dynasty", if you can call it that, is over. Kobe is no longer an MVP caliber player, and they can't seem to surround him with enough talent for a title run. Honestly, I think LA would be wise to trade Kobe while they can still get some talent for him, and begin the rebuilding.

Okay, so a split decision. As promised, once I saw a couple of replies, I would reply.. so here it is.

Yes, I think they should. Phil seems to be able to squeeze out winning seasons.. or deep playoff runs.. or even titles, in years one would think his team is "rebuilding".

I see Realistic's point about trading Kobe while they could get some value for him.. but.. I see two problems with that. One.. no one knows how he will come back from his injury, or what his real value is, and two.. the huge contract he has. The Lakers are a rich team, and can afford his huge salary. Many teams would be unable, or unwilling, to foot the bill.

I'd give Phil a one year deal, and see what happens, but I know they have the problem of D Antoni's multi year deal.. so they might not want to spend the money to settle with D Antoni, and pay Phil a big salary as well.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!

I sound like WWE superstar Daniel Bryan...

YES the Lakers hould bring him in as coach. Mike D'Anotni is HORRIBLE. Name ONE superstar outside of Steve Nash that wants to play for him? Dwight Howard bailed because of him. The Lakers are talking about landing a superstar in 2014, but not one of them wants to play for that moron coach...

If Phil is coach, I think even Lebron James would consider coming to LA. No way no how is Lebron coming, but if Phil is there, he will at least consider it.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back