• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Should the WWE hav an all women's show.

Do you think the WWE women should get ther own Show

• Yes (sooner the Better)

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No (Women's wrestling Sucks)

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Not Yet (Let's build a bigger roster first)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In my opinion it is time for the WWE to start a WWWE (Women's World Wrestling Entertainmen) program. The women in the WWE work just as hard as the guys, and the likes of Trish, Ivory, Jaqualyn, Molly, and Victoria diserve there own Spotlight. My idea on how the WWE could do this is threw there cerrent Re-Cap shows. right now they have 3 re-cap programs on Saturday witch inform people on stuff they might have missed. I think they should put all women's matches on theas show with recaps inbetween. The gradualy they would get rid of the recaps all together and have maybe 3 or 4 women's matches on the show. This doesn't mean that they couldn't still have women on Raw or Smack Down, but I'm getting tired of the Alundra Blaze formula: Champ fight's foe, beats foe, foe dissapears, champ fights someone elts. They need to build fueds and story lines, not just barry the divition in T&A.

I didn't vote since there wasn't an answer that really fit. While a few of the gals are decent wrestlers, most of them are simply window dressing and can't wrestle to save their lives. If they had a show of their own where they really needed to do something athletic, someone would get hurt. Their timing is way off and they don't land things properly. They need to build their skills and numbers drasticly before anything like that is even considered.

Ann

The WWE should worry more about rebuilding their product, than starting a separate show for the women. Things have been real stale lately, and that awful Katie Vick/Trplie H casket video was a step in the wrong direction. In fact, they really need to lighten things up a bit. Starting with more stupid stuff from Kurt Angle.

Drew;)

I agree 100% with ann, if you watch a regular woman v.s. woman match, they look like they don't have any idea what they're doing, stumbling around and whatnot. THe ladies they have right now are in need of serious training before an all woman show is even considered.

What about the Vetrans

Ivory, Lita, and Jaqualin are asome wrestler, and Trish is one of the most improved wrestlers I have ever seen. Jazz is another realy good performer, and Victoria has alot of possibitties. Considering that the Re-cap sows only do about a .9 raiting I don't see how it couls hurt. They just have to slow down the pase, and let the match tell the storrie. Oh I don't pay attention to much conected to Triple H.

Personally, I like the idea of not needing to segregate the wrestlers by gender. I thought Chyna eliminated this barrier a couple years ago. It's a shame she isn't involved with the WWF (WWE), anymore. Now she does one of those fighting robot programs, and I heard she was in Celebrity Boxing against Joey Buttafuoco (sp?) a while back.

As far as women's wrestling, I agree they still have a lot to improve upon. I can't deny they're working hard, though.

Chyna was ok but...

...she's no Jacqualin. Truth is that she had a great body for wrestling, and she was the first (and possibly only) women to hold IC champion. Jacie, Ivory, Lita, and Molly were/are alot more flued in the ring and all worked together quite well. I also stated that I'd like to see this show open with a tag tean turnement, Giving the less eperienced women a chance to tag with the vetrins. Jounie "Chyna" Lourer did fight Joe, but once she landed in a few good hit he grabed her by the head and shoved her to the mat. I guess that greas ball can't handle it when the woman hit back LOL.

Last edited:
Actually, Chyna has been wrestling in Japan since July. And she's sparring with a lot of the bigger masked wrestlers.

Drew;)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back