• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

I really like that color :)

Always sandal weather here :)

attachment.php

Coronavirus "Cheer Up"- Kitten with a Whip!

Being off work has its perks. The "Stay Home" order still allows for outdoor exercise, as long as you maintain a 6 foot distance from those not in your household. Today was particularly nice out, and Libertine and I did some whipcracking in the park. A 9' reach whip also helps remind others to keep a good distance from you.

While practicing (I generally go barefoot) my feet got a bit dirty. Here they are.

O56P1Ix.jpg

Being off work has its perks. The "Stay Home" order still allows for outdoor exercise, as long as you maintain a 6 foot distance from those not in your household. Today was particularly nice out, and Libertine and I did some whipcracking in the park. A 9' reach whip also helps remind others to keep a good distance from you.

While practicing (I generally go barefoot) my feet got a bit dirty. Here they are.

O56P1Ix.jpg

What a unique (and definitely disciplined) way to enforce social distancing! Thank you for posting your lovely picture -- all the best to you and Libertine.

O56P1Ix.jpg

What a wonderful sole shot! :feets: Thanks so much for sharing it with us. :D

O56P1Ix.jpg

Such a joy to see you! Thank you!

6cfe46863d3fdcc14138f874ab508fc0.jpg

The soles are too soft to resist. How bad should I tickle her?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back