• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

Louis Fargo

Louis Fargo, is that impressive midsection the result of just exercise & strict diet, or do you do physically demanding work for a living?

wow. that is an incredible pic. thanks so much for posting. really gorgeous feet. all over for that matter. thanks

Thanks. :) Too bad all the other pics of the shooting turned out really crappy.

Louis Fargo, is that impressive midsection the result of just exercise & strict diet, or do you do physically demanding work for a living?

Diet? High calorie, high protein.

I'm a cyclist, and trying to break into body building. Just recently injured my shoulder though :ermm: so I'm having to take it easy these days. :zzzzz:

So that means . . .

Thanks, Louis Fargo. Then I guess as opposed to being someone who does physically demanding work, you put in a lot of time exercising?

Yeah I do put in a lot of time exercising, on the other hand, you might not wanna hear this, but when I get out of shape I lose weight. I've got a...co-operative metabolism. Yeah... ;)

Last edited:
Alright so I FINALLY found the perfect pic...

IMG_5745.jpg

My fiance's feet when we went on our first cruise. I don't like her feet because of her toe alignment and short, stubby toenails. Still, they look 10x better than before because of the French Pedicure.

DSC02624.jpg

*whew* I got bored so I went thru all the pages of the thread, I may need another startrek reference to recover from all that work:p

Ok it's time for me to step up and show myself. I joined the board last year and lurked off and on and wrote a few stories but recently came out of my shell and started posting and being active. So yeah, here I am.

This was taken in my old room at my parent's house in FL not too long ago, but I'm still the same. I'm working on a more recent pic. I'll show my feet eventually and possibly more once I get the camera working.

In the meantime I leave you with another gem, my baby.

So yeah, that's me and everything that goes with it. Hope I don't scare everyone away.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back