• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show off your Feet (and other "ass"ets)

Jaime, that is one of the cutest pics in this thread. Why is it that women always end up getting barefoot and taking pictures whenever you are around;)

which one, lol...the room service waitress, or my co-workers? my co-workers and i are usually barefoot around our office quite often, to be honest, so that one really isn't all that big of a deal. however, even i would have to say that the other was just one of those lightning in a bottle moments ;)

oh yeah, and also, my friend ben's feet snuck their way into one of my pix postings on this thread a while back (so i guess i'm just a bad influence on everyone around me)...i suppose that my love of being barefoot is simply contagious, lol!

jugs :justlips:

Forgive me again, Jamie. I confess my abysmal ignorance--what does the presence or absence of your foot have to do with taking the shot?

She's obviously snapping the picture with one of her feet. Jamie has prehensile monkey-toes. :dancingmonster:

I shall defend Jamie, and her improbable, wildly clever ape-digits to the end! :slapfight:

My Legs

These are my legs. I wish I had a better picture. I've gotten complements on them before and they are very ticklish. Oh just so you know I'm wearing self-tanner. I don't look my normal porcelain white.

n658572274_372654_317.jpg

Here is a picture of me wearing dark polish. I remember people saying they liked white skin with dark toes ;-)

These are my legs. I wish I had a better picture. I've gotten complements on them before and they are very ticklish. Oh just so you know I'm wearing self-tanner. I don't look my normal porcelain white.

Better picture not required. Drool worthy without. ;-)

Me - Baycon 2009

Here I am (sufferer of Malign Hypercognitive Disorder) as "Doctor Incredulous" a riff of Doctor Impossible from "Soon I will be invincible."

Attachments

• madscientist.jpg
    madscientist.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 65

Your legs and feet are quite a work of art! You will prove to be quite the prize to any lucky man...or woman...:yourock:

Too bad I haven't found that lucky man yet. I've never even had a boyfriend. Just haven't found the right guy yet.

Too bad I haven't found that lucky man yet. I've never even had a boyfriend. Just haven't found the right guy yet.

Well whomever they will be will indeed be a lucky, lucky man. You seem to be a wonderful person, and very pleasing to the eye.

If only I was several years younger....*grumble* *grumble* why was I born to late to enjoy this internet thing sooner *grumble* *grumble*...sometimes being 37 kinda sucks....but then again :paranoia:

Rob

tummy time

heres my two cents

my ticklish tummy :p
(not the best of photo quality)

(i had just eaten so a little bloated) lol:p

So much to admire about the female form

. . . and CutieKins, a flat stomach such as yours is among my favorites.

I had my reasons for not putting a pic up in this thread (partly because I'm a big scaredy cat :D, and well, my other reasons don't seem like much of a big deal right now). Plus I put a pic up of me in shoes in the Themed thread so it made this seem less scary:). Also something put me in a rather rambunctious mood this evening :jester: so I'm gonna roll with it (oooh... real rowdy...posting pics...maybe later I'll make some prank phone calls :rolleyes: :bwahaha:)

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back