• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Show us the real you!

:redheart: Ur hat (on teh head wit dat face) iz teh sex. Rawrzers.

Just noticed this one. I now realize how badass this thread is :D

Another hat pic I took today. This is the second hat this month that I have inherited from other people because it wouldn't fit them. This has created a phenomenon which my friends and I describe as 'The Hat Funnel' in which all hats that don't fit anyone else eventually end up in my possession.

This one's for you, Euphie:

plorp.jpg

Here are some pics of me and Angelina on a mini getaway this past week. We rode the Harley to The Upper Peninsula (in Michigan for all who are geographically impaired). That's the Mackinaw bridge behind me. It's 5 miles long and very windy crossing. Also shown are the Pictured Rocks. And of course, some obligatory foot pics.

Last edited:
Here are some pics of me and Angelina on a mini getaway this past week. We went to The Upper Peninsula (in Michigan for all who are geographically impaired). That's the Mackinaw bridge behind me. It's 5 miles long and very windy crossing. Also shown are the pictured rocks. And of course, some obligatory foot pics.

where were you exactly.. what city... the lighthouse on the last pic look familiar... Don (my hubby) and I were up there a few weeks ago...

HUGSSSSS/Lisa

Okay a couple of quick birthday pics of me in my hotel room in VA.

For those that keep telling me they want to see a more recent pic of me, cant get any more recent than 2 minutes before I posted this thread.

Rob

are you sure your a mexican?

Alright alright, so I finally got the webcam thing on my computer to work, which can double as camera ... sorta. So here ya go guys, my mug. For you. Because I love you.
D'ya like the porkpie?
Me2.jpg

Hooray for framing!
Me1.jpg

Srsly.

can i have your hat?

where were you exactly.. what city... the lighthouse on the last pic look familiar... Don (my hubby) and I were up there a few weeks ago...

HUGSSSSS/Lisa

Mackinaw City, right by the Bridge. we rode the Harley up there.....and got fudge, of course.

I knew it looked familar..

those pics. look like to fancy smancy place for the hity titty rich folk. us ken folk in indiana don't have no fancy bridge or ocean looking later all have a great day nice pictures

Alright I'll be brave but I hate the way I look but Here's me: (It's not extremely recent because my digital camera broke but it's the most recent I have:

l_f33fd9a8c8fe77a030ece72d68844dde.jpg
:scared:

oh and my hair is not that color anymore. it's back to dark brown and it's longer now.

You're a real cutie. Beautiful eyes! Thanks for sharing with us!!

Me and my best friend on our way to a afterparty after a metal consert...drunk as hell. :mhorns:

Very adorable pictures of you and Man-Child, hun. Thanks for sharin' ;)

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back