• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shower heads

It's a good think i'm not "no one"
Well to me you are *laughs* I'm sure you're good love, you're just not good enough to get me to laugh, nobody ever has been. It's amusing to hear guys say that "you'd be ticklish if I got you" , so delusional :)

So I'm staying at this hotel for the holidays, and the shower head shoots out rather strong streams where if you put your feet under it, it actually tickles. Now my feet really aren't ticklish, but it worked on me. and the closer you put any ticklish part closer to the shower head, it tickles more.

Anybody experienced this? It's actually pretty cool :p

Yes. With just the right water pressure etc. showers can be ticklish for me. I am ticklish all over but the main places showers have tickled me are under the arms, back and privates.

Well to me you are *laughs* I'm sure you're good love, you're just not good enough to get me to laugh, nobody ever has been. It's amusing to hear guys say that "you'd be ticklish if I got you" , so delusional :)

I never said "you be ticklish" i said you are ticklish; but want people to believe otherwise.

talk about delusional; do you hear voices too:D

Doesn´t work on me, but on my girlfriend´s feet...quite awesome when we take a shower together. :D

This is interesting post. I used the fine spray on my soles and could beleive how it felt. Now I am not that ticklish on my feet but it did have a ticklish sensation and I had move the shower head away. Another area I wont mention drove me nuts.

V

I've noticed this too. The ones where the spray is adjustable are fun to play with too... or so I've heard because I've never actually tried it :rolleyes:

LOVE me some Shower Head! :D

LMFAO! I'm with Tamia on that one, haha.

LOVE me some Shower Head! :D

....how come that doesn't sound right?

How come nobody has mentioned how much it tickles other parts of your body?

I have to admit, when I saw the title of this thread, it had me thinking of something else. Maybe cause I'm a guy, but I Can't Help IT!!!!

True though, it tickled me a little bit too from time to time..........

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back