• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Showing off her feet....

romefalls86

TMF Poster
Recently, my fiance and I have been more outspoken about my foot fetish and she has agreed to do new things with showing off her feet. Recently we decided to go to the local mall and give some of our ideas a try, well it was definitely a success! First we went into our local Sears store and she would take her feet out of her shoes and swing them around and she noticed a guy was looking at her feet. Then she came up with the idea of trying on some dresses and skirts and walking around the dressing area with them on, barefoot and the dresses and skirts were really high up the thigh. Again, she noticed some guys checking out her feet/body. Our final stop was the food court, where she took her bare feet out of her shoes and placed them on my lap, she told me to tickle them and I did. We were getting a few looks from people, the janitor even stopped at our trashcan for a little while and would stare but turn away when we looked.

We are going to the mall again today, anyone got any ideas to spice this up a bit? We are taking it in strides to see how things go.

Well, right now I am at work so that's why I purposed the question and we go to the mall maybe once or twice a week to stretch our legs as she has two kids so when we get time to ourselves we like to go out and have a little fun.

Well, right now I am at work so that's why I purposed the question and we go to the mall maybe once or twice a week to stretch our legs as she has two kids so when we get time to ourselves we like to go out and have a little fun.

A little fun

Do you grab some beers and walk around in front of an alcoholic just for fun?

I think it's cool you have a lady to share with.

I remember when taking my kids out for school clothes, shoes, apreciating the occasional foot show. Yhat was man, many years ago. Every once in awhile get caught staring, the lady giving me a sly smile.

These days have to be careful. Some think a bit of teasing, gives them permission to stalk the ladies.

There are some of us that enjoy just looking & admiring a pair of pretty feets.

Romefalls86

I have to tell you I think your fiance has very nice looking feet and toes love the tattoo on her foot also. So tell us are her feet very ticklish or just a little ticklish when you tickle them? I would have loved to been in the mall seeing you tickle her feet, if she is ticklish I may have walked up to you and asked if I may tickle them too.....LOL

TicklesFemales

Wtf!?
Where´s the problem dude?

I'm really sorry but I agree with this guy. I don't see a problem at all with what you are doing. I think it's great and hope you are having fun.

A little fun

Do you grab some beers and walk around in front of an alcoholic just for fun?

lawl.

Are you implying that you'd be jealous to see that happening?

Give them a break, flock. They're not doing anything wrong. And as far as having too much time on their hands, what does that mean? They could go out once an evening and spend an hour doing that.

How does that make them have too much time on their hands?

Whatever floats their boat.

this has been discussed many times. For many here tickling is very sexual; And the foot thing to boot. it`s like you are trying to purposely GET A RISE out of someone in public for your own pleasure. When in school I believe the people were called ''teases''.

this has been discussed many times. For many here tickling is very sexual; And the foot thing to boot. it`s like you are trying to purposely GET A RISE out of someone in public for your own pleasure.

They do it for the lulz.

this has been discussed many times. For many here tickling is very sexual; And the foot thing to boot. it`s like you are trying to purposely GET A RISE out of someone in public for your own pleasure. When in school I believe the people were called ''teases''.

Maybe they get off on that.

OK it appears flock has something caught in his feathers. Just because you may find it sexual does not imply everyone does, so doing it for my fiance and I's own personal fun is within our right. I didn't know people(opps, person) would take such an offense to doing something so innocent as showing her feet off in public. She does it because she knows it excites me! Not to get a rise out of other people.

And for the comment about "teases" people who called them "teases" just never had the game or confidence to make a move so they called the people teases in order to defend their own persona.

Finally, yes, her feet are extremely ticklish. In between her toes is her worst spot.

OK it appears flock has something caught in his feathers. Just because you may find it sexual does not imply everyone does, so doing it for my fiance and I's own personal fun is within our right. I didn't know people(opps, person) would take such an offense to doing something so innocent as showing her feet off in public. She does it because she knows it excites me! Not to get a rise out of other people.

And for the comment about "teases" people who called them "teases" just never had the game or confidence to make a move so they called the people teases in order to defend their own persona.

Finally, yes, her feet are extremely ticklish. In between her toes is her worst spot.

Of course it is within your right to do it. and I NEVER said I found it sexual, I said many here do . Your fiance slides off her shoe in a line is no big deal. You said you caught people glancing when she did it. A humans eyes are made to catch movement, so in many case that may be the real answer.

When you went out of your way to make a spectacle is where I took issue. Some people in the mall could have become uncomfortable when they saw you tickling her feet.

I'll tell ya what, Rome, i think Flock outta change his name to Flock of Sheep, because all I can see from his posts are "Baaa, baaa, baaaa" lol! Maybe Crystal can donn a dress and be his Little Bo Peep and even go barefoot just to tease him further. That's the good thing about sheep, Rome, they always have something or someone around to keep the herd in line.

And as far as your mallpisodes go, I like your style

I did something like that with TMF member ticklejen last year. We went to the shoe store where I removed her shoes and cute navy socks, and tried several pairs on her, and even kissed her toes too lol! Maybe you can do that next. That was genius how you had her try on dresses and skirts and prance around barefoot at the same time. That just screams of damzels in distress. NOthing is sexier than a damzel in distress, wearing a dress and no shoes.

Also, if you two ever go to Wal Mart or Mejer late at night with very few people, maybe ask her to ride in the cart and remove her shoes and socks. Tell her that a good ride in the cart will help air out her feet lol! Hell, even go to the shoe aisle and try shoes on her while she's in the cart!

Yeah, sure, but I don´t think he was offended at that. He was just curious I guess.

Great for you and your wife!

That kind of scenario and real play can be really fun. You might try something a little more time-involved like having her sit somewhere for a while and do the dangle or dipping and stuff like that...you can be across the hall watching and even go up to her and talk as if you don't know her, letting her work her pedular powers upon you...be free, people. I think this society could use a bit more of that kind of open and sexy/sensual play.

Be free! :grouphug:

oooo, and if you're anywhere within 100 miles, I'd be happy to go mall shopping just to play along and watch the festivities! :angel: (hmmmm....Jersey....about 200 miles......eh - close enough!)

You're right. Next time the OP and his girl are out and doing this, someone should make a move on her. After all, she's not a tease...

But seriously, folks. While I'm not gonna be a jerk and point fingers, I do see Flock's point.

I'm single, and unattached. I have been for going on three years now, and I'm not happy about it. Actually, I think saying I'm not happy about it is akin to calling the Pacific Ocean 'damp', but roll with me, here.

Anyway, fewer things tweak my goat more than some attached or otherwise unavailable woman playing "ha ha, can't have me" at my expense.

I mean, it's difficult for me to meet anyone actually serious about a relationship. Doubly so given the complications my fetishes bring to the table. So no, I really don't like someone trying to get a rise out of me purely for her (or her significant other's) own ego.

And now, back to our show.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back