• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shy & Wild Tickling - Promo 1

jmsdarke

Verified
</form><p><embed src="http://www.ld-e.com/sgft/SWT-Promo-1.swf" width="480" height="360" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" play="true" loop="true" menu="true"></embed></p><br /><p><font color="0033CC" size="1"><a href="http://www.shyandwildtickling.com">Welcome to the tickle party!</strong></a></font>

wow what an awesome freakin promo chasity is beautiful with gorgeous feet!

Great preview clip with cute, ticklish models and good tickling. The only thing I don't like is the music which drowns out the laughter.

ft_tklr007 said:
wow what an awesome freakin promo chasity is beautiful with gorgeous feet!
Tickling them with my hands and teeth is a rush.

JD

Haltickling said:
Great preview clip with cute, ticklish models and good tickling. The only thing I don't like is the music which drowns out the laughter.
I was going for more production value as I hope to put this out to more mainstream promotional locations to see if some of our bretheren not yet in the know of the scene might come calling.

I appreciate all useful response because this stuff works out, the more tempted I am to produce more of it.

For me, it's all just a big sand box and qualifies as play time away from my real work.

JD

That was simply the coolest freakin' demo clip I've ever seen! Amazing work! Superb editing, and the soundtrack was perfect. Keep up the fine work! Thanks for sharing! I see you gathering a large fan base very quickly. The tickling was genuine and delightful.

I liked this concept..and i loved the music..great bondage...and great tickling..nice job..

isabeau said:
I liked this concept..and i loved the music..great bondage...and great tickling..nice job..
Thanks for the feedback. I'd like to help mainstream tickling and help influence pop culture so that one day we can see real tickle toture of our beloved stars. Ok, i'm dreaming. But it's a dam good dream.

JD

Wow excellent stuffs :dogpile: So great to see the 'ler enjoying themselves hehe and yep excellent restraints and reactions :p

More of the same please :firedevil

:bowing:

Any chance of some more tickling sets with Aiko or the other models in that awesome black satin dress???

Sooooo sexy - and the full clips of Aiko where she is being tickled in satin are just awesome :poke3:

Bravo, bravo!!! Awesome promo clip! So well presented, it looks professional! Incredible! And the action was great, too! Chasity is GORGEOUS!

I think you have a bright and promising future in tickling media! You're already growing a fan base!

Mimi

slap'n'ticklee said:
Wow excellent stuffs :dogpile: So great to see the 'ler enjoying themselves hehe and yep excellent restraints and reactions :p

More of the same please :firedevil

:bowing:
For me, the funny thing is I really wanted to do a much better promo piece (I still might), but I was just really pressed for time.

This is definitely a great way to balance out a difficult day.

JD

satin1 said:
Any chance of some more tickling sets with Aiko or the other models in that awesome black satin dress???

Sooooo sexy - and the full clips of Aiko where she is being tickled in satin are just awesome :poke3:
Yes.

The satin makes for a more ticklish reaction. It really feels good to the touch when I'm tickling her like that because I can feel each muscle smasm to my touch. It's control/feedback nirvana.

JD

Mimi said:
Bravo, bravo!!! Awesome promo clip! So well presented, it looks professional! Incredible! And the action was great, too! Chasity is GORGEOUS!

I think you have a bright and promising future in tickling media! You're already growing a fan base!

Mimi
Thanks.

There's so much I'd like to do in this fetish. I have a comprehensive theory on being able to visibly display the measurement of how ticklish each areas of the ticklee's body is. This is based on motion analysis measuring local acceleration and translating it into visual vectors. I guess that's just proof of how much of a geek on steroids I am.

JD

jmsdarke said:
Yes.

The satin makes for a more ticklish reaction. It really feels good to the touch when I'm tickling her like that because I can feel each muscle smasm to my touch. It's control/feedback nirvana.

JD

Agreed - and not only does it feel good to touch for the 'ler/increase the sensation for the 'lee.... the way the satin shines and moves in such a fluid way also really seems to magnify and accentuate any movement or spasm - especially in the new MiniHD format

Sorry, I'm also a bit of a geek when it comes to this kind of thing as well ;)

Looking forward to more

Great stuff! The girls have good laughs and really seem ticklish! Excellent work.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back