• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sibling Rivalry

Excellent idea and execution!

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Good stuff.

I especially like the dialog.

This is how I imagine all beautiful women overcoming their issues with each other ;)

Please keep up the great work.

B

:bouncybou

Thank you all for your comments! As long as there is an appreciative audience out there I hope to continue doing more of these toons. Well, even if there wasn't I know I'd still be doing this!

The resemblance to the Daria characters is not coincidental. Someone here posted a couple of comic strip-type panels with Daria and her pals in it (unfortunately I no longer remember who). I found them so appealing that I felt compelled to do a riff on them, only in a different setting. Daria morphed into the beautiful and popular sister who becomes the victim of her younger sister's pent-up wrath.

Glad you liked the dialogue too. I almost always spend too much time endlessly revising it until it sounds right to my ear. Of course there's so many possible variations that it's hard to settle on just one!

I remember those chars. Wonderful pic! I hope you make more! :bowing:

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back