• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sienna Guillory's Jill Valentine tickled tortured!

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
Sienna Guillory's Jill Valentine tickled tortured by a solid holographic version of Resident Evil 3: Extinction's White Queen. A commission paid for by my online buddy BlackroseSariaSan and done by ainkgantengpisan. With this, all my fantasies have come true. ^_~

Last edited:
Not bad! Looks very similar to some other stuff Saria's bought. I do have to ask about the White Queen, though. Is she like a kid or a midget or something? She wouldn't even be waist high on Jill. Not that I really mind. Dominating short girls are awesome.

... That is to say short girls who dominate. Although, the other way around isn't bad either.

anything resident evil is always cool, excellent work!

Interesting concept; more effective since the carpet resembles blood.

great pic, though i wish there was foot tickling, i certainly enjoyed Sienna as our beloved Jill.

fantastic job on the pic.

Very Nice! Sienna is hot both here and the movie.

Isn't it? GAWD YES she was SO HAWT in that movie (I LITERALLY HAVE DREAMS OF HER AS JILL IN THAT MOVIE AND ME MAKING OUT AND DOING...er...OTHER THINGS I can't really say). ;)

Not bad! Looks very similar to some other stuff Saria's bought. I do have to ask about the White Queen, though. Is she like a kid or a midget or something? She wouldn't even be waist high on Jill. Not that I really mind. Dominating short girls are awesome.

... That is to say short girls who dominate. Although, the other way around isn't bad either.

I believe (if my knowledge of the movies is correct) that white queen is the code name for the hologram of the little girl in the movie. I'm guessing the hologram of the little girl in this pic is a "SOLID hologram" (ala Star Trek Holodeck type stuff). I will go on record and say that I too think an adult woman being dominated and humiliated by a child is a smexy scenario (though unlikely to happen unless we invent "dolls" [aka pleasure androids"] or a machine capable of producing solid holograms).

very nicely done, like the whole scenario and the nice feathery carpet lol

Yup. Very nice idea done by my friend and spectacular artwork done by the artist. The feathery carpet is a nice touch too I believe. ;)

Interesting concept; more effective since the carpet resembles blood.

According to my online friend (aka the one who hired the artist to do this for him) the crimson colored carpet was part of the plan to add majesty to the scenario. ;)

great pic, though i wish there was foot tickling, i certainly enjoyed Sienna as our beloved Jill.

fantastic job on the pic.

Awww...so many places to tickle Jill...so little time. ;)

You got a dA page?

Nope. Like my friend (aka BlackroseSariaSan) who paid for this to be drawn I can't draw myself. Wish I could though. :(

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back